tuscl

Hey, fellow dancers! I need help choosing traveling clubs.

Thursday, April 26, 2012 9:50 AM
Well, I am a traveling dancer based in Cleveland (yuck!), and I already travel to Mardi Gras in Springfield, IL, and I know that most Texas and Florida clubs accept traveling dancers. Any other places I should consider? Also, I've worked in all but two of the best clubs in the country (haven't made my way out there), so my looks and weight are not an issue. Your quick reply is appreciated! <3 Much Love, Syd

7 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    If you're only soliciting dancers' responses,you may not get any. Stiletto25 is the only dancer among app. three dozen, that I've noticed on this site, who regularly contributes. She's done some travelling as a dancer. I suggest you PM her to get her attention.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    You might find the info you need on [view link]
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Stiletto25 is the only dancer among app. three dozen, that I've noticed on this site, who regularly contributes. She's done some travelling as a dancer. I suggest you PM her to get her attention" I agree.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Most clubs will allow traveling dancers. The larger clubs have websites where you can inquire about employment. The biggest issue you run into is that clubs like to see what they are hiring. What do you do? Spend the money to get there, walk in and have them say no. That's not worth the effort. You need to pick out a few clubs in one area that you want to go, call them and find out if they'll accept traveling dancers, then go there and visit each one. Someone is going to say yes and then you have a job. Don't travel to a new place the first time because you need the money. Its always a risk and you may spend more than you make. Research first and then it'll be lucrative
  • tsepmet1
    12 years ago
    Well, most of the clubs I travel to do photo applications (including height, weight, measurements). I'm not asking because of the never ending money-grab fest (although, it is lovely), I just enjoy traveling and would like to continue to acquire income. Thank you guys for your responses! Cheers! <3
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Come to Louisville during Derby. You won't even have to get naked.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Then go to Indy (topless only) in May after the Derby. Try PT's or Dancers West. Brads always has more than enough applicants. I knew a dancer who tried to move there from another club and there was a waiting list unless you are special.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion