tuscl

Disappointments in life

Lingerie Football League Goes on Extended Hiatus
by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, April 12th, 2012

You never want to hear the words Lingerie and Hiatus in the same sentence.
Not good in the bedroom or the football field, but alas our scantily clad ladies from the LFL will sit out the 2012 Season like Sean Payton while the league re-brands itself.
“Yes, we have shifted the LFL US schedule, because we believe ultimately LFL Football in the US and abroad is a better product in the Spring and Summer months. This extended hiatus also enables our LFL US teams to focus on recruiting and ultimately continuing to teach the fundamentals of the game.”
“This hiatus also enables us to take this great game of ours international with the premiere of LFL Canada and in 2013 the kickoff of LFL Australia. We are focused to not simply resting on being called the ‘fastest growing sports league in the US' (BusinessWeek) but the fastest growing sports franchise in the world.” said Mitchell Mortaza.
Don't know if this is wishful thinking or excellent business strategy, we will see.
“This hiatus also enables us to take this great game of ours international with the premiere of LFL Canada and in 2013 the kickoff of LFL Australia. We are focused to not simply resting on being called the ‘fastest growing sports league in the US' (BusinessWeek) but the fastest growing sports franchise in the world.” said Mitchell Mortaza.
Don't know if this is wishful thinking or excellent business strategy, we will see.
What we do know is this is one less league Terrell Owens can play in now.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Damn! I guess we will just have to go to strip clubs for entertainment. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I agree, shadowcat !!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I wonder if one could pick up a franchise for a reasonable fee?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Cool, Che, that helps.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It be like pimping out ho's !
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    This is a bigger disappointment for me than for most men. The Lingerie Football League is the only football league I would be tough enough to play in. My hopes of a football career have been dashed.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I think I'll survive. LOL
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I agree with shadow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion