tuscl

Penis Museum

Listening to late night radio while waiting for data to be crunched at the super computer centre I heard a fascinating discussion about a penis museum in Iceland. Apparently this museum has thousands of animal penises on display: sizes ranging from a shrew's member to that of a whale. A glaring deficiency in the museum's collection is the human penis - not a single example is to be seen and the curator is actively seeking donations. One of Iceland's generously spirited citizens, a 90 year old lothario, has promised to donate his chopper to the museum but not for many years yet since the promised schwanz is still in active use.

I would be delighted to have Mr. Wood on exhibit after I die. How about you other guys?

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Sure, why not, Art. LOL What a way to live forever, as thousands of humans view our penises. LMAO
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I have read that the human penis is longer and thicker than any other primate.

The average erect gorilla penis is 3 cm, a chimp 8 cm, while a human is 13 cm.

Maybe I need to start looking for my next girlfriend in a zoo.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I think they ought to get Peter North's cock for the museum. LMAO
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I think I want mine with me. The afterlife is suppose to be grand, and I sure wouldn't want to go (if allowed) without Mr. Happy! Might be 72 virgins waiting for me as well. :)
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Yeah...they say "you can't take it with you". But when have you ever known "they" to be right?
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I think it is discriminatory that they do not have a vagina museum adjacent to it.
  • Cheo_D
    12 years ago
    @motorhead - It's true, genus Homo are the best hung of the apes. The chimps/bonobos are closest in terms of proportion to body size but they seem to mostly invest it in bigger testes. Oh, sure, some piddly little monkey probably has a bigger *relative* size to total body mass, but up here in the Great Ape evolutionary department we really made out like the bandits we are.

But really, I would have imagined that the people who did the "Bodies" exhibits could have a spare or two to sell to the museum...
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    What they don't tell them is that those 72 virgins are 72 fat hairy men and dykes.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Tired,

Maybe in yours, but not in MY afterlife!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Oh great. Now I have to convert to Islam!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    You're five years behind, the museum got their penis last year.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/12…
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't want any part of me on exhibit after I die.

There have been several times where I would like to be less visible or getting less attention. That can be fun if you haven't visited a club for a while but after a while, it can get bad.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I don't know if my penis belongs in a museum, but it is a priceless antique.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I assume that such members are "stuffed" before they are put on display.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion