tuscl

Dougster

what in the world is a Dougster?

17 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I might ask, what is an Iniquitous?

If Dougster wants to answer, then you will know.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lmfao2
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    adjective
    characterized by injustice or wickedness; wicked; sinful.

If you're truly that stupid.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    a lying thieving whore
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    roflmfao
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Look up "misogyny" in the dictionary. You'll see his picture. Dude makes Eminem look like Gloria Steinem.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Omgfnloatbbbbjcim
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @LeeH Good word dude! I can only come up with "bullshitting little prick".
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I still remember two of LeeH's earliest threads. In the first one, he came on here whining because some stripper didn't truly like him as he did her. I guess it was a long, hard road for him, but eventually LeeH did get over it, and realize, no when they say they like you like it is invariably an act to make money. I say "sort of" got over it, because then later he posts a thread complaining that the same thing happened to him, but this time with an AMP worker! Poor LeeH, looking for a love in all the wrong places. First strip clubs and then AMPs.

As for mikeya02. Well there is not much to say about the only guy in the world who actually beleives a stripper when she says "you're the only guy I do this for". That kind of speaks for itself.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Dougie, despite your loser pathetic post about fucking my girl, its true. You just cant get over it, can you. Your experience with girls must be extremely limited. Saying all strippers are whores speaks volumes for you. Take a poll, oh dude who uses the word "grok". What a nerd.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @Ohio Haha, I see where you're coming from. ITC? In your case, of course its not true. My girl is not your girl.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    And since Dougie wont get off my ass about something he cant comprehend, I will soon post DOUGSTERS GREATEST HITS. The dumbest comments made on this site. Sorry Doug, you just keep talking.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Dammit, Ohio, what's the point of my having Dougie on my iggy list if you're gonna quote his ass? ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Beeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    In Texas, when the dancers had a pimple on their ass, they called it a "Dougster".
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Dammit, Ohio, what's the point of my having Dougie on my iggy list if you're gonna quote his ass? ;-)"

That's right! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion