tuscl

Fake eye lashes.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:32 AM
I don't think that this one has been discussed before. There is a new dancer at my favorite club. She is reported to be just 18 yo. I would rate her a "9". She would be a 10 except for 2 flaws. The first is the half dozen tats that she already has. The other is the fake eye lashes. They are so long that they make her look like a cartoon character. It is rumored that she does extras and is available for OTC but that she charges considerably more than the other girls. I don't think that I would say no to her but I sure wish she would lose those eye lashes. I am sure that it is her immaturity.

10 comments

• iniquitous
    12 years ago
    sure, go wear a size 14 shoe put a stuffed sock in the front of your pants and get 500 bucks in singles borrow your rich friends lambo and you'll fit right in
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    This is a pet peeve of mine, and my ATF does it. I just don't understand the fake eyelashes. As you say, they often look ridiculously unreal, and my favorite has long, beautiful *natural* eyelashes already. Lucky for me, she doesn't wear the fakes when I see her OTC.
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    i think you should just tell her how beautiful she is without them. If a customer tells me something in a NICE way, i take in what he says. I used to be a serial fake eyelash abuser but my ex bf told me how ridiculous i look with them and i stopped. I also made a lot more money.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Teenagers. LOL
  • curiousgeorgefun
    12 years ago
    Do eyelashes really make a difference with your balls on her chin?
  • juicypussy
    12 years ago
    I think she 25 if same girl what club you see her in juicypussy thanks
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, if you rest your nuts on her nose, the fluttering of eyelashes might feel good.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    juicypussy! juicypussy? Never mind her. What club do you work at?
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    I agree the lashes can look a bit rediculous but my pet peeve is the tats. There is one girl at my fav club that could be my ATF except her perfect, young, nubile body is totally covered in tats. Drives me crazy?
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    i think i know who you are talking about her stage name start with a "G"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion