tuscl

Butt Implants ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, April 9, 2012 9:25 PM
I posted a thread over the weekend w.r.t. boob jobs. Want to ask w.r.t. something that I thought was much less prevalent but after reading about it on another site and heard other dancers I've been with talk about it makes me wonder how prevalent this is? Butt Implants? To me, they are much harder to detect and usually look a lot less fake than fake boobs. But once you get to around the idea that there are dancers that have them, you may wonder about certain dancers. In my case, I gotten dances from a girl that had a big thick butt that I thought looked pretty darn good (and I personally hate fake boobs and fake anything). Anyway, she gave me some really good LDs and a lot of two-way touchy touchy. But I did notice her butt felt kind of unnaturally hard and it actually felt warm, actually kind of hot, temperature wise? She did use it really well while bouncing on top of my Johnson though! My first experience w/ this dancer was prior to my convo w/ other dancers about fake butts. I then subsequently got LDs from her on another visit after my “fake butt convos” and now feel/think that her booty is fake! Any experience with fake/enhanced booties? What do you think about them? Do they inject something in there or is it some kind of implant? Any comments appreciated!

18 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I don't think I have, but I will be looking out a little more now. I would need to experience it to formulate an opinion.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    See it here. [view link]
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    that is very common in clubs with dancers who are from south america or american black dancers. It gets really extreme i.e. pebblez,vanity wonder,blac china.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Actually, the girl I got the dance from was black - from the Caribbean actually. I guess latin and black guys like their dancers w/ junk in the trunk.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    [view link] IMO, if you want a bigger butt do some squats, lunges and deadlifts.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    huh, wha? nicki minaj?!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Wouldn't a bigger set of cheeks make it harder to fuck her in the ass? Or would that only be for me...?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    So, You like big butts? [view link]
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    kim kardashian!
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    its just like the breast implant craze in the 80's-90's but it just butts. They are going to such extremes as putting anything from hydrogel,pmma, industrial/commercial grade silicone, and even CEMENT in their bottoms. Its because a lot of them are to lazy to put in the energy to exercise and are too cheap to get their plastic surgery done by a board certified surgeon. a lot of these girls have other obligations such as babies,drug habits, binge spending habits, pimps,etc. Most of all, 97% of strippers are not smart.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    ^ not smart
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    If a girl has a firm big ass and skinny legs, I think that's a sure sign of implants, since I can think of no way to firm up the butt muscles without doing something with the legs. If she's got a big flabby ass, it's probably naturally fat. If it's big and flabby and she has skinny legs, then she sits around all the time, wearing stripper heels. Give me a firm small ass that fits comfortably in both of my hands any time.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think they are called ASS PADS
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    As long a woman's ass looks attractive to me & feels okay, I don't give a hoot if she has implants there or not. Just my opinion. ;)
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    the booty jobs in the miami area are out of control. I don't know how many good ones are out there, but there are plenty of obvious bad ones. The ones I've seen look similar to calf impants, and you can often see the edges as they dance. I don't get dances from girls with fake asses, so all of my experience is from a distance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Dolfan, I am from the Miami area. Now that I've become aware of this fake-butt phenomenon, I think I have seen many of these on Latin dancers at Tootsies.
  • sexualchoc
    12 years ago
    I consider myself a "booty conneiseur" if you will, there's no way i would put up with a fake booty!! i can definitely tell the difference on how it feels compared to a real one. It's not sexy at all and feels almost like cement.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    To the best of my knowledge, I haven't seen a dancer with butt implants. However, I think I'm likely to feel the same way about them that I do about breast implants. If I can't tell they're fake, I'm probably not going to complain. I've seen a fair few boob jobs that looked very good, and which I couldn't tell we're fake until I started playing with them, so I'm guessing the same would likely be true of butt jobs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion