tuscl

Extras? Naaaah

Thursday, April 5, 2012 6:07 PM
Just curious, does anybody else hit up their favorite clubs without the purpose of getting extras?

36 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I do. Honestly, I don't think extra's are all that common in Virginia. I've never been offered any. I'm sure it happens once in a blue moon, but with how reserved strip club's are in VA, I'm about 99% sure it's a rarity in my neck of the woods.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've been to a few VA clubs where extras were offered.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I live in the Detroit area, where extras are common, but I do go to the club sometimes just for drinks, talking to naked girls, and LDs, with no extras. The non-extras clubs are lower pressure and cheaper if you just want to have a drink. I suspect the other tusclers in this area think I'm nuts but that's how I do it sometimes.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I never go to a club expecting extras. They happen when they happen. I've got others that can take care of the extras if they don't happen at the bar.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've never gone to a club looking for extras and probably never will. If I'm there and the stars align perfectly (rarely happens for me) then so be it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    For the first 5 to 7 years of my Clubbing I was not going to clubs expecting to get Extras. After two trips to Tampa in the late 1990's I changed my expectations. Ever since 1999 all I have been interested in is getting Extras in Strip Clubs. I'm not interested in just staring at Eye Candy or paying EXCESSIVE prices for Pop that ends up being watered down. (Not an alcohol drinker)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    After all my years on TUSCL, I'm almost embarrassed to bring up the definition of an "extra". For me, it would be having the Big O. So if that's the case, no, I normally don't go looking for extras. When i do want that, there are specific clubs I go to. Having said that, I don't go to clubs to look at naked girls and drink either. My current requirements are DFK, nipple sucking, and kitty play. Kissing is what I crave now. If those are all considered extras, then yeah, I guess I do. Jeez, I'm confusing myself. Anyway, maybe I have low T or something.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Kissing is what I crave now" I HEAR you motorhead. DFK can be & is to me a very intimate activity. I got very little DFK from my 2 Ex-ATFs. I guess in part, that is why they're not ATFs of mine now. My current ATF is VERY, VERY much into DFK! I can spend almost an entire VIP session just kissing with her because of the Chemistry between us!
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    DFK could count as extras? Then I guess I'd have to change my stance haha.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not me.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Sometimes. There are those rare occasions when all I really want is a nice sensual LD. But extras are so prevalent and available here that I've come to expect it.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I don't always expect it. Depending on the club, I have an idea of whether its on the table. If it is on the table I plan to have some fun, otherwise I just enjoy what I can get.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Sure, I agree with igloo9999. Sometimes it happens, but I am very particular about who I ask for extras. I usually have fun anyway, extras are not always necessary.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I'm not looking for extras, but if the opportunity comes my way I will definitely take advantage of it.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Even when I go to a club not looking for extras, it only takes a few sexy dancers on stage or erotic dancers in my lap before my interest in extras is peaked. That said, I know which clubs in my area are noted for extras (thanks to tuscl and a few other web sites) and which ones tend to be "dance only" experiences (think Deja Vu), so depending on my interest in extras, I'll select different clubs to attend. On rare occasion, I've gone to "dance only" clubs and ended up with a surprisingly good time. To each their own but for me, going to a strip club without thinking about or pursuing extras is like window shopping in a bakery without ever sampling any of the edible delights.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I almost never look for it, in large part because most of the places near me never have extras. One of the places I go to largely to view the eye candy, since it is the closest club to me and most of my favorite dancers there have left.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I remain the eternal optimist. Even in my beloved lame Alberta clubs a tasty bit of crumpet is occasionally presented to me. One Alberta club I visit solely for its oil country ambience, the Rig Pig in Nisku. The dancers are usually a sweet group but this club has no lap dances. I just love the club's decor and hanging with the good ol' boys from the patch.
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    I'm with you Electra. When I go to my favorite club, I generally know who gives extras and who does not. After a few drinks and a few dancers coming by and offering/groping, my extra appetite becomes insatiable. My new project, however, I sometimes get VIP from anyway, knowing nothing but some stick shifting will occur. Working on OTC from her.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I often go to my favorite club just to hang out with my favorites and get some lap dances. I enjoy the party atmosphere and I like drinking with half-naked girls. My regular OTC sessions with my ATF are better than getting extras ITC.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    In my neck of the woods, extras are not probably a possibility. So, no, when I go I don't expect to get any. If I can manage to get some hot two-way, that would probably count as a score around here. The OTC route might be more realistic, but will take repeat visits.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    All the time
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    I live in NE Indiana, and extras aren't an option. If I want that I have to make the 3 our trek to Detroit..
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    Crap! 3 Hour trek.. even
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I never go in looking for exras to be offered. I go in looking to have a little fun with naked women and some "touchie feelie" anything above that I may not be game for.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Absolutely !! I just love paying way more for beer. The hell with getting my dick sucked. Oh wait a minute. Wrong discussion, should have been the "Whoppers" discussion. Oh well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    In my neck of the woods (Miami, FL) - actually there aren't any woods in Miami but you get my drift - there is a lot of two-way touching usually allowed when getting LDs and that usually is enough for me. Personally, I do not enjoy getting extras in clubs for the following reasons: 1) It is not an intimate setting - you kind of have to be watching to see if someone is going to look in or interrupt 2) Once I cum, the fun/energy is usually over 3) The dancer often seems to be going thru the motions and just wants to get you to cum, get her money, and go on to make more $$$ from the next guy(s)* * W.r.t. to #3 above, I am sure it could be that I have not found the "right" dancer to get extras from or it could be me?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "3) The dancer often seems to be going thru the motions and just wants to get you to cum, get her money, and go on to make more $$$ from the next guy(s)* * W.r.t. to #3 above, I am sure it could be that I have not found the "right" dancer to get extras from or it could be me?" I think you're picking the "Wrong" Dancers if this is a consistent theme. Whether it is Bad Luck or something pertaining to you, ONLY you & the Dancer know for sure. This is why it is so VERY important for me to have an ATF. I know EXACTLY what to expect & the ATF provides a virtually guaranteed VIP experience. For those guys who insist on the "variety" of a different Dancer every time, well to me that is a throw of the dice where you lose more often than you win in getting a very positive & good Extras session.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Alucard, Yeah. I am definitely the "variety" kind of guy. I rarely like to get repeat dances from a dancer if I had gotten LDs from her in the recent past. I can definitely understand the points you have made above though. I guess a "relationship" with a dancer is like anything else, you get out of it what you put into it?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "@Alucard, Yeah. I am definitely the "variety" kind of guy. I rarely like to get repeat dances from a dancer if I had gotten LDs from her in the recent past. I can definitely understand the points you have made above though. I guess a "relationship" with a dancer is like anything else, you get out of it what you put into it?" If all you are looking for is a Standard Hands-On LD, then going with different Dancers all the time can make sense if you want &/or need variety. There is a lot less risk. A guy can just cut a session off after 1 dance if it is not what you're looking for or the Dancer is a real "Bust". LOL I don't need nor want variety in having different Dancers. I DON'T get BORED with having Sex with my ATF over & over & over again. When a dancer becomes an ATF with me, I nurture & feed & work at building the "relationship" so that it meets 110% of my needs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    "@Alucard, Good points again. To be honest, every now and then I get bored with the sameo sameo SS and think I would be better off just spending my time (and my cash) with someone who can consistently deliver (physically, & emotionally). I may give this ATF thing a bit more thought (actually I do every now and then) and maybe put more emphasis in finding someone worth my time and $$$. Thanks for your thoughts/advice.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Always at any Time! ;) :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Da bears !
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I got for the weather reports
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Nick jr !
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    So what kinda weather reports do ya get at the clubs, gatorfan????
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What kind of a sick fuck goes into a strip club with any puprose other than looking for extras? Need to get your head screwed on straight, man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion