tuscl

Duo's in TJ?

Thursday, April 5, 2012 8:24 AM
Has anyone tried this at any of the Clubs in Tijuana? I have seen some pretty wild things at Hong Kong club, especially the duo shower shows, but has anyone gotten two girls to go upstairs?

6 comments

• wwpmi
    12 years ago
    Short answer is no but it is available, all you have to do is ask and pay. They have offered it to me many times, sometimes with limitation on how much girl on girl action there would be and many times they tell me that they are very much into the girl on girl action. Point being negotiate prior to the room on what you are looking for and how much you are paying. I don't know how much I would pay to watch two girls go at it when you can go to Hong Kong and watch and touch for a buck.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn ! $1 go the distance !
  • PlayInNiagara
    12 years ago
    Last time I saw the suds show at HK, one patron got a little too touchy and was sent head first out the back door. They got some serious bouncers at Hong Kong.
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Yes at HK. I paid double the room fee and regular price for each girl. There was no girl girl action and there was an intermission between girls so I could take a quick shower between girls. This was not the three way in the movies but it is what I got that time. For how much it cost I would try it again but try to do more research into the girls I pick.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Yep. While sitting in Hong Kong and enjoying the shaving cream show, I was accosted by three beautiful Latina women. I took all three upstairs for a very reasonable fund investment. It was a unique experience but the session consisted mostly of me having a good time with hottie #1 while the other two cheered; then changing out condoms and having a good time with hottie #2 and then once again changing condoms and having fun with hottie #3. Like silky's experience, there was very little girl-girl action and the condom change routine took some of the fun out of the experience. Had fun checking this off my "bucket list" but I would not repeat unless I was pretty sure that more girl-girl action was in the mix.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    Wow @ Playin I have seen guys put their head between the girls legs @ the suds show @ Hong Kong and not come out until they ran out of breath with no negitave impact other then trying to spit out the shavin cream. Must be a time of day thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion