tuscl

Gary, Lake Stanton IN area

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 12:34 PM
I am going to be in the Gary/ Lake Stanton/ IN Dunes area in a later this week. Where is the best place to stop for aftenoon delight. Or do I need to go all the way over to 390 or Atlantis

6 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    The only club I like in the area is Industrial Strip in Hammond. Would be extremely easy to get to from Gary. But whenever I've been there in the afternoon it has been D-E-A-D. And I mean dead with a capital D, Places is hoppin' on a weekend night but afternoons there are only a few dancers with long periods of NO stage dancing. No alcohol. For an afternoon visit, is that ok?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Take the first left off of main street, park your car and drink until you pass out that's about it for IN
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Jeez, motorhead, you like Industrial Strip? I visited that joint a couple of years ago when it figured highly in tuscl`s Top 10. Was I ever disappointed! No booze, lousy stage shows, extortionate cover charge, no kitty play in the back. I hauled my ass over to Arnie`s in Harvey and had a grand time there. Haven`t trusted tuscl`s Top 10 ever since.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Art, I can understand. No booze can be an issue, but that is ok with me. No real extras but hands on dances at relatively cheap prices. But what I liked the most was the variety of girls. I love the Russians. And some hot Latinas. But I kept going back to see this stunning blonde French Canadian girl. J'étais dans l'amour.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I may just skip the clubs this trip. I have been to industrial strip and it was not to my liking. While the dances were OK I do not like pasties, bottoms came off in private but pasties stayed on, and it was expensive for what you got. and from what have read 390 is not a good place anymore.
  • jc8891
    12 years ago
    If you are looking for extras, you can't go wrong stopping at Arnie's in Harvey. It's a sure thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion