tuscl

OT: Bengals cheerleader, former teacher Sarah Jones pleads not guilty to sexuall

"A Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader and former teacher continues to maintain her innocence in the sexual abuse case involving one of her former students.

Sarah Jones pled not guilty to sexual abuse charges. Sarah Jones, the captain of the Ben-Gals cheerleading squad, was indicted last week on claims that she had sex with a 16-year-old high school football player four or five times and exchanged numerous text messages with the student,"

Poor kid must feel terrible, being abused like that...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/earl…

12 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    "Pled" is not a word. This was in the Washington Post??
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I would like her to sexually abuse me.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    @Ermita Sadly if a crap word is used often enough it becomes a real word such as truthiness or googling

I also like how everyone involved says no sexual abuse happened (parents, kid and lady) but alas the prosecutor is going for it. I sometimes fucking hate the judicial system.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Stumbled across this....omg, this is the Bengal Cheerleader I need abuse from....

http://www.myfavoritecheerleader.com/ind…

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Anytime, anyplace, Ms. Jones wants to sexually abuse me is fine by me. :)
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Steve, I usually am all over your choices for cheerleaders, but this one not so much. I know that mug shots are not very flattering (paging Nick Nolte), but hers just didn't do it for me. A lot of these blonde hotties that screw the teen boys I'd do in a second. But there's something about this one that doesn't turn my crank. Oh, and innocent until proven guilty, yada-yada.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, look at it this way, looneylarry. She needs money to pay her attorney's fees. Perhaps. . . . . . we can meet her for OTC. LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Meow.

Well, I may not PAY her in a club, but if she wants to abuse me for free, I ain't turning her down.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Believe it or not but there are no strip clubs in Cincinnati
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Well, Samsung1, that goes to show that Cincy is a loser in more than football!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gold rush !!!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    A different Sarah Jones plays Detective Rebecca Madsen in my new favorite show "Alcatraz".

Did anyone see the re-creation of the famous "Bullitt" car chase scene thru San Francisco? Rebecca drove a blue Mustang GT... she really knew how shift gears.

There is nothing hotter than a fabulous blonde that is great at some stick shifting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion