tuscl

How to Tip A Stripper?

Monday, April 2, 2012 1:08 PM
When is it considered appropriate to tip a dancer a penny and call her a stripper?

16 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Never. Don't tip less than $1 and they are dancers, not strippers. If you dislike a dancer that much, you need to see a mental health professional about your issues with women.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "How to tip a stripper" In the Midwest we practice the time honored teen ritual of "cow tipping". No comment as to whether this applies to certain dancers.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    If you don't want to tip don't sit at the stage. Being cheap, rude and abusive will get you tossed out. If you are not going to tip at least be polite if you want to stay. If a dancer is offensive (lovemetiddys) and won't leave you alone don't tip her. If you agree to a lapper pay the agreed price only. Do NOt let her do anything withour permission. To get rid of her take you drink and go to the restroom. In most clubs she won't be allowed to follow. When you come out if she is still at your table sit somewhere else. It is not worth it to piss off a bouncer by tipping a penny and insulting a dancer.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    The standard insult tip is two pennies, not one. I can't imagine ever doing it to a dancer, even if I thought she deserved it.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    If you're not going to at least give a dollar, it is best not to tip at all. I'm sure most of the dancers are used to it - but you really don't want to outright call them a "stripper."
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You plant your feet with two hands on their midsection and then you give a sudden push. They are guaranteed to tip.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    yeah.... the word "never" definitely comes to mind.
  • CaligirlAngie62
    12 years ago
    DUDE! if you don't like it, then LEAVE. Otherwise, you are just being cruel. WTF is wrong with you?
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Hey, what if you made it rain with about $100 -- IN PENNIES !!!!
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    @leeh i believe that is called making it hail.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    I think you would understand if you had a dancer come up to you fucked up talking like she had dick her mouth at that very moment. while talking to me about jesus and god and how I need to get saved... even ask her to leave and she just sits there stares at you and keeps talking.. follow by '' want a dance?'' ques for me to say sure I will be right back gotta take a piss instead walk out the front door
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    Let's ask Farmer Art how they tip Loonies in Canada.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya what if ???
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Tiredtraveler is a moron, I feel sorry for the bitch that squelched him out
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lovemyjuicylittletiddys......I need your lovin.....tell dady what you need so I can push deeeeep inside you and cream that getto ass !
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Tiddys-- sticks and stones
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion