tuscl

Champagne room at PoleKatz Chicago

Sunday, April 1, 2012 11:20 PM
I plan on going to polekatz again, and plan on trying the champagne room. Im wondering if anyone has any insight on how the experience of doing the cr there. I want to try but not sure if its worth the $400.

7 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Is that room rental & for how long? If you have to pay a tip for the Dancer's services on top of the $400, she had better be DARN well WORTH the price in her performance. Just my opinion.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Chicago clubs are lame, and I can't see paying $400 for anything at those clubs. Try driving to Detroit. You can leave Chicago in the morning and be in a real strip club by early afternoon. In Detroit you'll get something for $400.
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    @alucard really dont know if i would have to tip but if do i hope not alot more because is pricey

@jacklash as nice as it would be to get the chance to see Detroit it would be a pretty long trip from Milwaukee, but i probably do plan on visiting sometime in the future
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    I've not been in this particular club, but dude, in Chicagoland if you want the CR to be "worth it", you're gonna be paying a lot more than 400. You'd do better to take that 400, offer it to a hottie there and get a nearby hotel room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ dude - if you look at the date of the OP this thread is 3 years old -i don't the OP is still waiting for an answer LOL
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Still using dial-up AOL?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The threads are listed from newest to oldest – IDK how you found this one – I assume you were doing some kind of search and this popped up and you clicked on it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion