tuscl

Arizona bill to criminalize any annoying or lewd or harassing sexual or religiou

I feel threatened and harassed already and annoyed. I think the people in Arizona should practice the laws
they propose ahead of time and lock themselves up and throw away the key. Please keep all computers away from them too.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/30/ar…

19 comments

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    When was the last time you eye fucked a stripper?

If all online comments became illegal, I guess we could all become verbally rude in strip clubs before we all became online hermits because no matter what you do, someone is never happy about something.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Damn. This could shut down TUSCL. LOL
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have no doubt it will be struck down in the courts if passed.

Hmm...If I call someone an Asshole here, does that mean someone in Arizona who is offended can come to my home & arrest me?? LMFAO
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Well it would be nice for you idiots to learn a lesson
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Well it would be nice for you idiots to learn a lesson"

You should move to Arizona. You could maybe then get all of us who have intentionally offended you arrested, jailed, & maybe castrated. That's assuming the reach of the Law extends beyond the borders of Arizona. LMAO
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    Castration would be appropriate then I wouldn't mind the offensiveness
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Well, if they can extradite foreigners on foreign land for running foreign machines to the US [1], I am sure they can probably extradite sex workers to Saudi Arabia soon.

[1] http://www.independent.ie/world-news/eur…
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    lovemetiddys sounds like a typical moronic stripper to me.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    lovemetiddys sounds like a typical moronic stripper to me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    How did you guess Vince! LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    LMT is an uptight woman that chose the wrong career. She thought she could get rich quick but then discovered she hasn't got what it takes to be a dancer. She doesn't make any money so she is pissed off at the customers and comes on here to vent. Glad all dancers are not like her.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    They talk about dancing being easy money, but I don't think it is very easy at all.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fuck Arizona Reverend Bullshit Motherfuckers up the ass with a fucking cattle prod fucking cock sucking mother fucking fuck

Arizona P.D. come and arrest me
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Fuck Arizona Reverend Bullshit Motherfuckers up the ass with a fucking cattle prod fucking cock sucking mother fucking fuck

Arizona P.D. come and arrest me"

Perhaps you shouldn't set foot in Arizona now. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Bubba awaits us in Arizona. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm trying to climb the border fence now but these damn illegals cant form a damn human pyramind for shit
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The next thing you know, Arizona will request funding to have trials and lock up about 50% of the population of the US that posts messages online because someone was offended. I believe their funding request will be denied.

However Obama may applaud their funding request seeing as how the US could become insolvent overnight. However he would want to wait until after the election and he can borrow 3 trillion dollars more to spend to pump up this economy since we don't have the money to pay it back anyway. He'll just get Bernanke to devalue our currency and further rob every American blind. They are robbing us blind by devaluing our currency with their monetary policies. Oil gas, food and things people care about cost a lot more now than they did a few years ago because of this. Our 401K's and life savings are now only worth a fraction of what they used to be just a few years ago if you use it to buy stuff to live even if the dollar amount has increased.

I don't know, Arizona might have presidential candidate material. We could make the dollar completely worthless even faster.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Did Troop live in Arizona?
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    I fucking hate this state and dont send that dumb bitch here
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion