Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Things You Like to Hear

bobvz
bobvzVIP675

Pennsylvania

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Planning a nice night at the club tonite, texting with some dancers and so on, when I get this text from a dancer I've known for a while and has found out I will be at the club tonite:

"can't wait to see you.....I hope my belated bday present I in ur pants"

Now as I've said before, nice way of setting up the evening and getting me ready to spend money (thou I know from the past she delivers), but is a nice text to get anyway.

I am sure I have received more provactive texts in the past....what are some of your favorites beside the perverbal "lets fuck".

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I like it when I'm fucking a hotie and its one that dosent let me cum in her mouth or pussy and in the heat of passion she tells me to finaly cum in her !

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

No charge for our VIP! LMAO

Profile picture for bobvz
bobvz
•

Nice one Alucard...heading out for the night to the club....I figure I am probably about 4 hours behind Juice already tonite LOL

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I have to wait until 4/4 for my next VIP afternoon delights. I hope I last that long! LOL

Profile picture for stripclubspy
stripclubspy
•

"This one's on me!"

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"This one's on me!"

I already said something like that. ;)

My 2nd favorite line:

"I have NO gag reflex!" LMFAO

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Slurp!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

"I will be right over to fuck you, cook you dinner and fuck some more"

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Slurp!"

Down the Hatch! LOL

"I will be right over to fuck you, cook you dinner and fuck some more"

I'm down with that!!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"can't wait to see you.....I hope my belated bday present I in ur pants"

I think she was talking about your wallet...

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"can't wait to see you.....I hope my belated bday present I in ur pants"

My ATF has already received her VERY nice birthday presents, including both those in my pants & on time! LMFAO

And I received her eternal & profound thanks in the VIP that day, several times!!! LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement