Wednesday, March 28, 2012 3:28 AM
Fap fap fap fap fap ... oh fuck yes ... fap fap fap fap fap fap [view link] LOL

11 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Fap!?? Excuse my ignorance here.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    I don't understand the, "fap?" OTOH, while I would NOT touch "Octomom," (too much of a known nutcase) I did scroll through and came to pics of a different topless nutcase, Christina Cho. In one of her pics she is wrapped like meat in a grocery. I might buy some of that!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Fap" is slang for male masturbation. As in the sound made when you really get into it and your hand or arm starts hitting your belly, leg or something. As for the pics, a look at her face tells me I probably don't want to see more. That and the whole nutcase thing, of course.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    ""Fap" is slang for male masturbation. As in the sound made when you really get into it and your hand or arm starts hitting your belly, leg or something" I make a different noise! ROTFLMFAO
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    wow, those are bad.. those pics took care of any morning wood that may have been lingering. No wonder she was artificially inseminated..
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fap fap fap fap splat splat wwoooooooooo
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    This may alarm British people, who probably take FAP to mean a friendly invitation to a pub: "Fancy a pint?"
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    This may alarm British people, who probably take FAP to mean a friendly invitation to a pub: "Fancy a pint?" ---- Probably not as stunning as to Americans invited to "go smoke a fag with me?" :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Octomom is definately FUGLY. She looks like Angelena Jolie who is a termite for any wood if I ever saw it. I would not touch that with some one elses dick
  • DoctorDarby
    12 years ago
    Those are some boner killing pics for sure. Shuddddddddeeerrrrr .. . . .
  • RazorV
    12 years ago
    As a Photoshop veteran, I can see that there is some horrible image editing on her stomach. I would imagine it is in very bad shape to begin with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion