tuscl

what the fuck is that smell ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:45 PM
Ok dude ! Every time I go club every club smells the same ! Wtf is it ? Is it pot mixed with purfume, shame and ass ? Somebody help me !

25 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    I don't know about "every club" but in a lot of them there is an odd mix of body odor mingled with perfume. Which is basically what strippers smell like to me.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Didn't we discuss this a couple weeks ago and decide it was the smell of desperation?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes this is what I'm talking about ! And I believe pot is a big part of this fuckin odd and tipickle smell......I'm trying to break the code !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "what the fuck is that smell ???" Juice to quote a line from a movie I once saw: "That is the Smell of Money!" LOL "in a lot of them there is an odd mix of body odor mingled with perfume. Which is basically what strippers smell like to me" Doesn't EVERY woman who sweats & wears perfume have a similar smell. I don't think that sweating is something that ONLY women Strippers do.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Didn't we discuss this a couple weeks ago and decide it was the smell of desperation?" If it is MORE sweat than perfume...could be. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac baby you got a damn good point ! Pot, money, ass, beer maybee some rosemarry ???
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Rosemary?! LOL
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    My favorite club generally just smells like perfume, and it's usually very nice.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    "shame & ass" That's priceless! juice - you crack me up :)
  • jimmy730
    12 years ago
    I was once told by a stripper that all strip clubs smell like "Summer's Eve". lol I'm not sure what Summer's Eve smells like, but I know what you mean by they all having a similar scent and I'm guessing that's what the smell is.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lapow thanks girly I try lol Jimmy I will look into this even if I have to go buy a fuckin box lol
  • apark
    12 years ago
    For many of the places I've been to, it is the scent of body splash, perfume, and alcohol all mixed together.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It is most likely stripper shit!:)
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Yeah summers eve!
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    If you're in Vegas, its the smell of waking up in the morning with no memory of the previous night, and a voicemail on your mobile from your credit card company stating you maxed your card and are now over the limit and the only thing you have to show for it is lipstick on the outside crotch area of your cargo shorts and a sticky fucking mess inside.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow lol Std25 thanks lovey
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "If you're in Vegas, its the smell of waking up in the morning with no memory of the previous night, and a voicemail on your mobile from your credit card company stating you maxed your card and are now over the limit and the only thing you have to show for it is lipstick on the outside crotch area of your cargo shorts and a sticky fucking mess inside" If you are dumb enough to find yourself in this situation, you DESERVE the consequences! Club Smartly! LOL
  • Longball300
    12 years ago
    One theory: I had a dancer tell me once that several of the ladies mix their perfume with baby oil to make the scent last longer and make the skin feel soft at the same time..... the constant I was smelling each visit was the baby oil.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks magnum.....I will cheak this out as well
  • tttclub
    12 years ago
    It's the smell of capitalism in it's most pure form. I offer girls money for a service. She offers me less service for more money. I offer her less money for more service. We negotiate. The other girls represent the free market where I may take my currency elsewhere if an acceptable price/service is not agreed upon. The dancer pays her tax to the government (tax being tipout, government being the owner of the bar, the dj, the waitresses, the busboy, the valet guy.) The American economy at work is a beautiful thing. 4 years of business school, and sadly, my education is applied the most at a strip club. Too much shit gets in the way in the "real world." Oh, and that baby oil perfume thing holds alot of water. I have heard that more than once from dancers.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    It's the smell of money, snatch, split drinks, which all is most likely ending up in the smell of mold.
  • woodstock
    12 years ago
    Stripper Vanilla.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Maybee taco bell ?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    What smell? Smells pretty normal to me.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Balls 2 you ! Quick some one go to you tube and look up "Balls 2 you" fuckin insane !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion