tuscl

Hottie vs. Hottie

Thursday, March 22, 2012 7:17 PM
This is going to be a variation on ‘Rate the Hottie,' except that each thread will feature two dancers from the same club. Instead of rating them, however, all you have to do is pick the Hottie that you would choose to spend your time (and $$$) with. You can give your reasons (even your ratings) for selecting or rejecting one or the other. But you must choose only one (and if you have a problem with that, I refer you to this link [view link]. In other words, if you really wouldn't want either one . . . well, you would be SOL because the exercise assumes that 1) You REALLY want to take a dancer to the VIP and 2) these are the only two dancers available. (For purposes of this exercise, assume that either dancer will be willing to go to whatever limit of contact you would want -- in short, don't try to get away with an answer like "Well Dancer 1 would be my choice for looks but Dancer 2 looks like she gives more mileage in the VIP." Again,I refer you to the link above.) Eventually, we may have a club winner vs. club winner round (assuming we don't get bored with this exercise). Our first two Hotties are from Underground Exotic Dance Club in Bunker Hill, West Virginia ([view link]) ([view link]) Meet Lilly [view link] [view link] [view link] and meet Selena [view link] [view link] [view link] This round is easy for me. Despite my stated preference for brunettes over blondes, I have to go with Lilly. SHe has a great smile and a GND look. Selena's piercings are a major negative for me, and I don't really find her attractive even if they weren't there.

28 comments

• mjx01
    12 years ago
    Lilly. Neither are outstanding IMO. Lilly is ok, but a bit old for my tastes. As for Selina, YUCK! The piercing are a complete turn off.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you don't find Selena attractive, why is she SUPPOSED to be a Hottie? Hmm... I do agree about her piercings, too Fucking many! "assuming we don’t get bored with this exercise" I believe this view has been expressed.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    OT... but man oh man is TUSCL slow tonight... like 5 mins for a page to load
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Neither would attract my attention. But since we have to vote, I vote Lilly.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yes this site is slow tonight! Lily. (Selena. Yuck is right.)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is not slow for me.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I gotta go with the rest....... I prefer brunettes too but Selena does nothing for me..... then add in the piercing & she loses all around. even without the piercings she's just not that good looking. Lilly in a landslide.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I don't find either one attractive. I've been in clubs before and gotten a couple dances just because I was with a group and we were having fun. I wouldn't spend my money or ask the guy I'm with to spend money on either of these girls. I know this sounds very rude but Selena needs to clean herself up. I don't believe in age limits or turning away thicker girls but there is a certain look of cleanliness and athleticism that should be apparent in a dancer. Regardless of her attractiveness, Selena does not look clean and well put together. She looks like she's just " winging" it.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I'll pass on both.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I would pass on both, too. If I have to pick one it would be easy, Lilly.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I concur, Lily would be the choice if I am forced to choose.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    For the sake of the exercise I'll pick the first girl. If this were real world and these were the only two girls available (and sadly I've been in clubs where this is the case) I would walk out of there with all my money still in pocket.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Lily is better by far.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    If they were the only two dancers in the club I would pick Lilly, Otherwise I would be looking closely at dancer number 3
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Lilly. But neither is hot.
  • runrdude
    12 years ago
    Lilly is the more attractive of the two to me, but I would think long and hard before spending any money.
  • rikk
    12 years ago
    Neither floats my boat. But if I had to choose, I'd opt for Lily.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    would not fuck either one with your dick much less mine !!
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Was ready to choose King Kong Bundy over Lilly after seeing her face in pic #1, but sadly, after seeing Selena, I'm going with Lilly. For some odd reason, after seeing Selena's Pic #1, the words, "buck-toothed jack-ass" sprang unbidden into my mind.
  • Daddillac
    12 years ago
    neither but I would choose Lilly over metalhead
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If your "whatever limit of contact [I] would want" precondition extends to blowjobs, and looks are the only differentiating criteria, then Lilly.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Lilly, but it looks like the line is pretty long.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    If I had to choose I would pick Lilly. Selena is frightening and I have never been drunk enough in a club to even sit with a Selena.
  • windowsidiot
    12 years ago
    Lilly is definitely less bad.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    If these were the only two girls in the club, I'd watch TV while I finish my beer, and leave.
    12 years ago
    Agree, Lilly is the lesser of two evils. Kind of old for my taste. But Selena has two strikes at just the 1st glance - the piercings and the plumpness.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Seeing Selena suddenly made Lilly look doable....Lilly
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    I've rebooted Hottie v. Hottie as a surveyin a hopefully new and better format. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion