tuscl

Penthouse in Detroit dress code

clubdude
The Greater Detroit Area
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:22 PM
I've heard that the Penthouse hase a dress where jeans are not allowed. To all your Penthouse patrons, is this true, and do you really have to be loaded (500+) to have a good time there?

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I don't wear blue jeans going to a strip club, so it's never been an issue for me. Call up The Penthouse Club and ask.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I walk in all the time with a lot less than %500 and I always have a good time.
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    No, it's not true. Jean is absolutely fine. I have even seen people wearing shorts and flip-flops. 2-300 is ok.
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Jeans are fine at the Detroit Penthouse club, but never wear jeans to a strip club. You a hurting her and shorting yourself on mileage. I depends on how much fun you want to have. Lap dances are $25 and up. Bouncer would like $10 for each visit to the VIP. Cover is $15 after seven and valet is $7 to $10 if you tip. Drinks are $7.75 and up. $200-$300 would be cutting close for fun with just one girl and that would be no regular lap dances with any other girls. I would suggest at least $500 if you are not a regular. I have been to PHC seven times now and it is still my favorite but not the least expensive Detroit club I have been to.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I met one dancer who offered the following menu: $100 for HJ, $200 for BJ, and $300 for FS. That includes the price of the songs. So HJ would last for 4 songs, BJ last for 8 songs. Penthouse also has a policy that mandates valet parking but I know people who park on the side streets just fine. One time the valet at Flight Club said something but he let us slide in anyways.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The Penthouse does not have a dress code per se, but they may bar men in torn or dirty clothing to keep out the bums. You can have fun there for less than $500, but spending $500 pretty much guarantees a good time.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The Penthouse does not have a dress code per se, but they may bar men in torn or dirty clothing to keep out the bums. You can have fun there for less than $500, but spending $500 pretty much guarantees a good time.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Also keep in mind the strippers will bullshit and lie all the time. They will quote a price of $300 but then instantly drop down to $200 if you claim that is all you have. One common mistake is to make an offer of $200 and then they will upsell to $300. It takes negotiations but you can have fun for under $500 at Penthouse. Don't try to impress the strippers with your money and you can get a good deal.
  • clubdude
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the input guys.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    samsung1 is referring to me when he talks about parking on the street. Y'all, I know this is Detroit, but I have never, ever, had any problem whatsoever parking on the street there. Daytime, nighttime. Jeans are jeans, as noted before, you can injure the dancer while she's giving a lap dance. Thin dress pants are better. I've had FS for $100 there with a stunningly beautiful woman. Pay them what you wish, but always negotiate. I do not pay the bouncers.
  • tttclub
    12 years ago
    At PH and FC, you can wear shorts, flip flops, jeans, whatever. Ironically though, if you have a baseball cap on backwards they make you turn it around, because somehow that isn't classy like flip flops are. Also, there is an advantage to wearing jeans. The dancers don't like them for obvious reasons, so they often make you pull them down right from the start. And for the guys that wear sweatpants, sure it may be convenient for a lap dance, but I hope you know that everyone there labels you the creepy guy the second you walk in the door. Dress pants on the other hand, are the perfect combination of comfort and class. Some guy sitting next to me at the bar said that once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion