tuscl

Cops & Strippers

Monday, June 19, 2006 6:20 PM
In the Seattle area where I live, from time to time, vice will raid one club or another. It seems like it's more for political reasons, than any other. Just so the local authorities can boast that they raided a club, made some arrests and cleaned the place up. I'm just curious if there are parts of the country where the police are so busy dealing with real crime, that they don't give a fuck what goes on in clubs. Do raids seem to happen at regular intervals in your regoin?? Or are the police in your area indifferent to what goes on in the high mileage clubs???

10 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat: was at the purple church just last night. Will be posting a review (eventually) but the short version of the story is, ITC extras weren't easy to be got.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Thanks for the info. Yuck. I'm glad to slake my curiosity, but now I kind of feel like I wish I hadn't asked. :P I thought it was more something trumped-up like, maybe, she performed nude with her pet python, or broght her parrot on stage with her and it picked sunflower seeds off her nipples, or something ...
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    To Book Guy: As I remember, it was during the hours they were closed to the public, because they were only open at night (6 pm til whenever). The bestiality incident was during the day. I looked it up on google and the basic story is described at [view link] . If you google Mataya's Babydolls Lincoln Nebraska, you can get a number of links.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Memphis Platinum Plus -- I was in there for one of the (many more than annual) raids. See on that page, or my page, for the review that describes it. Kind of a funny experience -- they cordon off the VIP, everything gets hush-hush, the DJ announces some kind of code word every half of a song or so ("There are pigs in blankets at the bar" or something), and the girls can't sit on your lap without first going to get a bathrobe. Then, half an hour later, it all lightens up again, the lights get a bit darker, and zoom we were back to normal. Glad I wasn't in the VIP when it got busted! I hear they're just "tickets" (same thing you get for speeding) but that's info based on the internet. I'd rather keep my info about raids coming in from that source, rather than from personal experience.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    In memphis the Platinum Plus gets busted about once a year, usually when the drug use / selling gets a littel out of hand I would suspect. The funny thing about the midwest clubs is that it seems that lots of the cops tend to just stop by to spend 15 minutes watching the shows lol I was at Ybor Strip one day and a cop was parked in the lot sort of at the back writing stuff down, I had a rental and figured he was taking down liscense plates for what I don't know lol It's a juice bar but one of the guys who was coming in just as I was parking walked over to his car and asked him (big balls). Cop said this is the only lot with a nice shade tree and I get to watch the dancers walk in lol good cop
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Beastiality could be a dancer with an animal ..... or with some strippers I saw that one would describe as a cow
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Bestiality? Do tell ...
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I've said this before, and it's disgusting, but the cops down the road from me in Lincoln, Nebraska wanted to nail the owners of the club for having an illegal gunrunning operation, and the raid came, and they busted some dancer for bestiality. Eventually, they got enough evidence to put the owner of that club in jail for a while. Other than that, I'm not familiar with any raids. They'd rather go there to see the naked girls, for the most part.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    The usual thing in many cities with which I'm familiar, is that raids come in a "season," this period of time usually being the months leading up to an election in which an incumbent candidate has a "morality" or "Christian virtues" portion to his/her platform.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've never heard of a club getting raided around here but I've often seen cops wander into clubs, it's pretty common and seems to be welcomed by club management, everyone seems to know them. It's also my belief that it's pretty common for off-duty cops to hang out in strip clubs. I know of a couple of clubs that don't have any bouncers but cops stop by pretty regularly. Personally I'd rather have cops dropping in once in awhile than bouncers there all the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion