tuscl

Rapper makes it rain 28K in Atlanta club with pics.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Why is it that thes guys can't come up with anthing original for their PR stunts and always pick a ghetto club?
http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/16/rapper-fab…

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow I realy don't know why ? But I also wonder since they make it rain (in a way that even I disagree with) what kind of action are they getting ? Hell it makes me thank their just acting fools out their and barley getting lovin ! Now that's fuckin stupid ! If I spent $28,000 or even kevin $7,000 every body I mean every body would have sucked my dick at least once before I left that mother fucka ! And when I left it would be with take out with no extra charge !......I'm thanking these dum fucks are blowing $28,000 and jacking off at home lol ! That is a real pl ! Fuck that shit !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hell without going into details I just spent $30,000 and will be getting ass 3 days a week for the next 2 years ! Lol ! These hom moes blow that shit and didn't even get a handy !........if they had iny brains they could have so much pussy ! To bad stupid ass punks get big money and can't even spend it well
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    What a Fucking WASTE of money!! If these fools have nothing better to do with their $$$$$, FUCKING give it to me. I'll provide an address. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    And yes men I broke the fuckin bank on this one ! My statment shows $0.....this is just part of why I'm on a sabbatical leave from clubbing lol ! I got to get my shit back in a pile !...........what did you thank I was made out of money ? I know I sound like it some times but no I'm just a white boy that is poor rich ! Lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ok one more post and I will shut the fuck up ! I believe in making it rain but I go by the slow release method.....this means you build that bitch a dress around her thong and it should max a mize the mileage and lovin you get.....but I will also tip no larger than $20 per song.....so if its a 3 song set $60 is all she makes.....unless I should up to beat my record (witch right now is $300 in stage only tips with one girl over the course of all her trips to the stage through her full 8 hour shift) which as you see I still max a miz my spending power per mileage/lovin cage.....unlike those stupid peaces of shits up their blowing $28,000 like it was eggs ? Ya I said eggs ! You wana make something of it bitch ???
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    The strippers in the pictures are not attractive. I would not throw $5 at them.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Only time I saw this with a large amount was in SLC. I know the guy was an NBA player there for a game. No one else is that damn big!
  • 2ofus
    13 years ago
    ok, today I learned I need not ever set foot in "Diamonds" while in Atlanta. This is good info to have. Saves me lots of time and trouble researching the new place.
  • gorzxis
    13 years ago
    I sort of like the ghetto clubs myself - and I'm white. African-American women and Latinas are fun. Something different to look at than the usual silicone blondes with tats.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Only love
    Can make it rain
    The way the beach is kissed by the sea.
    Only love
    Can make it rain
    Like the sweat of lovers'
    Laying in the fields.

Love, reign o'er me.
    Love, reign o'er me, rain on me.

-----

But he wouldn't have a clue who the fuck this is.

• deogol
    13 years ago
    Hope those girls got 1099s from those guys...
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Mo'Head....Luv It....Love The Who....
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Well they say easy come, easy go. Looks like it's going fast. I don't really see the thrill in seeing tons of your money raining down on the stage. I would get more excited by seeing a stock trade go up by 20 or more percent.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Definitely people who don't respect money.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Then you here a story like NBA player Allen Iverson who made $200 million but is now broke. Seems like lessons could be learned
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    stupid, dumb ass negro
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm with sharkhunter. A 20 % rise in stock value of something I own would make me much happier than tossing $$$$$$$$$$$$$ on the stage. To each their own, I guess. Shadowcat, all I can say is it's a ghetto thing.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    The article failed to mention he then wanted all his money back
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Juice

"Hell without going into details I just spent $30,000 and will be getting ass 3 days a week for the next 2 years !"

What, did you prepay for your OTC for two years? Lol...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gsv.....yes yes I did lol......its with a girl I trust lol ! Ya I know trust lol ! But ya it works
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    She needed the money now......I don't give loans but I do trick ! So we made a damn good deal !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    juice - Thats $96.15 per lay. Cheaper than being married.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    WRT the original subject: what a maroon!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion