tuscl

Stripper Rage

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, March 11, 2012 12:17 PM
My ATF, I want you to know, is always pleasant to me and seldom swears. But I saw another side of her this week when she was at my house. She has told me about her on-going problems with her ex-husband over custody and visitation and child support for their son. After she arrived at my place, she said she had to talk to her ex, and when she got his voice mail she left this message (as best as I can re-create it): "YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER! WHEN I GET AHOLD OF YOU, I'LL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, YOU PUSSY! THEN I'LL HAUL YOUR SORRY ASS INTO COURT! CALL ME BACK! GO FUCK YOURSELF!" After hearing that, I decided I would not want to make her mad at me. Anyone else have experience with stripper rage?

13 comments

• Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    One time this fugly fat stripper asked me for a dance and i said no. She raged at me and said why am i saying no to this fine ass body. It was funny.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    I had a former ATF who was divorced because her ex husband cheated on her. She would always tell me that she was plotting more revenge on him even though the divorce was finalized. After that, she wanted us to date, but she said if I ever hurt her, there would be hell to pay! After that inticing story, I abandoned OTC with her. We all know that strippers will give you a great long term yet temporary relationship at best, so I knew a hurricane of bs would be soon directed at me. Interesting thing is that she still calls me for dates. Bob and weave, bob and weave!
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    Oh, yes. I started a recent discussion about the time a month or so ago when she "dumped" me at the club. She was incredibly pissed. We've since made up, but it'll never be the same, as I find myself being much more guarded around her. I've seen other glimpses of anger from her more recently. I'm hoping that she'll make changes in her life to avoid these stressful situations and people, but there's not much I can do about that.
  • Shamrock211
    12 years ago
    You know nothing about stripper rage until you've had to break up a fight between 2 strippers doing their damnedest to kill each other. Until that day, consider yourself ignorant on the subject.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It happend to me once about 7 years ago at my favorire club. I had brought a TUSCL review in to show it to one of the dancers whos name was mentioned in it. There was nothing derogatory about what the review said or any mention of extras, etc.I gave it to her. Awhile later, after reading it, she came over to where I was sitting with a favorite and read me the riot act for about 5 minutes about how she was a nice girl, she had to live and work in that town and how she didn't need to have her good name spread all over the internet. When she was done, my favorite read the reaview and said there wasn't anything bad in it. Then when the bitch was in her street clothes getting ready to leave she came over again and gave me another 90 seconds worth. She is still working at the club and we have never spoken to each other since. During those 7 years, I learned that she was not the nice girl that she thought she was. My favotite said "It's her loss".
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Dunno if you have the saying over there but over here we have one for this "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Yes we do london and it doesn't just apply to strippers. I haven't dealt with it with dancers, but I have seen it from non-strippers.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    That's not stripper rage. That's jilted woman rage.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ Stenton and Shadow: Great stories !
  • JGoose
    12 years ago
    Like Londonguy, and Stiletto25, said - A woman's fury is not something to mess with. The closest I have seen to something like that at a club was a night a certain dancer was working a customer, but had to go up on stage. She comes back and another dancer is sitting with her customer. That was a better show than what was on stage! The second closest time would have been when a dude left his seat at the stage, and my ATF went up to dance. Thinking the seat was free, I sat there. Dude comes back, and starts giving his buddy shit for not saving his seat. Thinking the guy was giving me trouble, my normally sweet-as-can-be ATF comes over and is gonna tear the guys head off. Glad she's in my corner!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I know a few strippers that can kick the shit out of people
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Hell have no furery worse then a woman scorned!!!!!!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I remember a dancer I was talking to one time told me she had a certain belt in martial arts. When a stripper attacked her she did some damage. She told me the other stripper left the club and apparently others knew not to mess with her. I myself have a lot of self control because I fear I will kill someone if I ever get enraged or out of control again and I don't want to worry about jail time or a murder charge. That's why if someone deserves something, others take care of business. Just kidding. I believe most people on this planet will be dead by 2057 but not many are concerned with the far off future. They just want to get even with the husband or ex etc. etc. who they felt wronged by.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion