tuscl

Pink side provides more entertainment

deogol
Michigan

How to improve credit score without changing anything in my life - and oh yea, I want it NOW! Ah, the life of easy money but not understanding responsibility.

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr…

7 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    Lol. She wants to improve her lousy credit score but not in "2 to 3 years" Now !!!

It's late so did I read that correctly? The average stripper makes $2 million in their career? She needs to document that. First of all, I don't think the average dancer has the 10 year career she assumed and many (most?) do not make $200,000 per year
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm surprised she hasn't thought of doing with the mexicans do and use someone else's social sec #
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    steal someone's id & use it
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    "Hopefully whoever I marry will have more than $50,000..."

Sounds like a plan to me.
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    @motorhead: Actually the person talking about the 2 million is the *guy* that appears in other threads always talking about cash flows and things like that, not the gal with the credit issues. He's not gaining much traction, though.

(BUT, it IS true that many people, when they add up their nominal earnings during career prime, see a number that's "on paper" a staggering amount. )
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I wish she can fix her credit quickly because I think its pretty much fact based on ~2000 to 2008 people who spend whatever they make AND have credit cards make the economy go "yay". Give her 10 cards, the USA will be considered a boom state again. China pfffft
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Um really? So she wants to live in apartment in downtown San fransico and pay 2,000 a month on rent not owning but rent!!! At the same time she's trying to build credit. Poor girl is going to be living in debt for the rest of her life. I liked that one poster stating that there no point of having credit and doing secured credit card ( not for me I) lol. I'm 22 and my credit score is above 610 it took me close to two year from pulling up at a low 560. All I got to do is keep working, pay off my loans. Two more years of steady pay and keeping on track ill be debt free with a reasonable credit score.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion