tuscl

First Titties Of The Spring In Calgary !!

Left the office to eat my lunch at Prince's Island Park today. Glorious weather; temp of 15C (60F) and just two days ago we had to dig out from a monster spring snowfall- 25cm (12"). So sweet to sit and enjoy the bouncing boobies of the joggers and the wanton display of skin by hotties enjoying the warm weather on their lunch breaks. Not Miami weather I know, but for Calgary in March, it is just grand.

And I'm off to the northern exploration camp tomorrow for a week??

7 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I know the feeling Art. I had to wear long pants to the club twice this winter. :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ahh shucks, shadowcat, come up to Detroit the winter and wear shorts to a club. LMAO YAYYYY, Art !!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Art, I very much appreciate your stating the English equivalents of metrics units of measure!

Seattle's looking at some 50F-degree weather soon. Even that will be very pleasant here. I'm sorry, but I don't speak Celsius, so I can't provide the metric equivalent for you.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    25.4 cm = 10 inch
    30.5 cm = 12 inch
    (sorry, being a math nerd)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Funny you guys comment about metric/British units. Even though I grew up learning the British system I am almost 100% metric now. I give just approximate conversion figures on tuscl. I defer to your exact conversion figures, mjx01.

My industry still uses the 'barrel' as a universal unit but everything else is now in metric for my industry in Canada - centigrade, litres, hectares, gigajoules, tonnes, kilograms, kilometres, metres, and all the rest. It is just soooooooo easy compared to British units. Sooner or later you Americans will convert. Caterpillar now manufactures machinery in metric units and when international sales become much more than American sales Caterpillar will just drop the inefficient British unit production lines. I hate keeping two sets of tools - metric wrenches and British wrenches! Coke and Pepsi are starting now - 2 litre pop bottles are everywhere in your country.

For some reason I still think in terms of inches of mercury when it comes to air pressure in weather reporting. Kilopascals just do not register with me yet.

Don't you think dancers would much rather report their weight as 52kg?

How about 105cmDDs, club_goer?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Naaaah, Art. I strongly doubt the USA will change to metric. The government has tried for a long, long, long time to change it over. I agree the metric system has its' advantages, but we're used to our current system.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't want to scare the shit out any strippers by telling them I have a 15cm dick. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion