tuscl

Adalita's in Tiujana

Monday, June 26, 2006 5:11 PM
Has anyone on this board, except for those I have on ignore "ahem", been to Adelita's in Tijuana?? It is the highest ranked and rated club on TUSCL. Most importantly, are there any hotels in Tijuana close to Adelita's?? Any help would be appreciated.

6 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Adelitas in Tijuana and Treasures in Houston belong on the same board ...
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I will repeat a comment I have made before directed to FOUNDER--although I have never been to this establishment, the consensus seems to be that it is really a whorehouse, not a stripclub--is it fair to include it on this board?
  • elemental23
    18 years ago
    not a strip club in the common sense though there is a stage. Walk in, turn left, walk all the way around the club to get a feel for it. Pick a spot, grab a beverage of choice and find a senorita that suits your fancy. Approach, haggle (40-60 US), she will show you to the hotel, pay the door fee (10 + 1). You have about 30-45 min till the knock comes. Go downstairs, reenter bar repeat as necessary. For davids however, I think the donkeys are in another part of town.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    It really has no business in this category. It is in all honestly a front for a whole house. I don't think the girls who work in there have to pony up to the club, I think the club does well on drinks but I think calling it a strip club is a stretch. It's a target rich enviroment for young hispanic women who will take you to a cheap room and fuck you for a relatively small price.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Adelita's, so I've read, IS the hotel. :)
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Ah, these PATHETIC TUSCLI'ites. Exploiting poor, desperate women in the US is too expensive and/or time consuming for them, so now they look to third world countries to provide them with CHEAP PROSTITUTES.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion