tuscl

Tan or Pale?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:52 AM
Do you prefer strippers with a tan or with pale skin? A deep tan is a turnoff for me, and I find an older woman whose skin has been over-baked through the years to be pretty gross. Other than that, I favor pale or a very light tan, but I'm prettty open minded. If a girl is blessed with good skin, she'll look good either way. Strip club lighting helps, too.

10 comments

• Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I have the bronzed look. If she's a redhead pale, blonde light tan, dark hair I can go either way. Hispanic then the darker skin is okay. Tanning booths are so overrated.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I like tan or pale-it depends on the girl. My Brazilian favs all look amazing with a tan and tan lines. With Asian ladies it depends. The Filipino girls look great with a tan but I prefer Japanese or Chinese girls to be pale. I agree with Chandler that a very dark "too many years in the sun" look is a real turn-off.
  • foo47
    18 years ago
    I have a thing for redheads, so I'm in the "pale" camp.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    The darker the tan the better. Not that paler women don't have attributes but some colour def adds mystique to them (or some other beneficial quality)
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I prefer a nice tan but it's not a big deal to me. I agree with messaround, I like tan with bands of pale skin where the bikini was, or at least the bottom half of it, but please don't paint it on with make-up the way some of them do. I don't much like an all-over tan because it comes from a tanning bed and I hate those things. My ATF is very tan but maybe living near the beach has something to do with that. She also has the sun-streaked hair which I especially like.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Tan lines on a set of perky tits are always nice. Makes me think of what they might wear OTC on the beach.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    A tan looks better to me than pale white as if you just came from Canada.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    I like a light complexion. Either pale or a slight tan.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I don't like tans, but I very much like caucasian girls who have dark complexions that occur naturally: Italians, Middle Easterners, shephardic (Spain-Portugal) Jews, Persians, etc.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I can't choose between one or the other. Of my top 3 alltime favorites, 1 was a redhead, so of course she was pale, but the one had a tan and the other had dark hair but was pale. I really don't care, as long as they don't look burnt to a crisp.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion