Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vegas during the day

Striker
StrikerVIP365

Be nice

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Can any one recommend a good club in vegas in the day time hours? Lunch to early afternoon?

Thanks

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for boredxx
boredxx
•

Spearmint Rhino is decent during the day... Not as much girls and the quality isn't that great as a Friday/Saturday Night... but you can definitely be kept entertained. YMMV, but I would think that the dancers are more receptive.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Go to OG. Girls not as hot but mileage is a lot better. Not many girls in either OG or Rhino at those times. Cheethas might be worth a try. treasures doesn't open til later.

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

OG is my suggestion. They have a happy hour beer bucket special, and the girls in the afternoon offer fantastic mpg (mileage per girl). Get there around 3:30 and take advantage of the secluded dance booths before they close them up at 6.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

OG no contest. If you hang out till around 5 or 6 dancer quality goes up a fair bit.

Profile picture for Striker
Striker
•

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Ended up going to Rhino because I didn't see the OG info at the time. Definitely might try and hit OG today if the opportunity presents itself.

I'll post a review for Rhino when I can but it was dead. With 11 or so girls. But was able just sit and drink and and hang with was different for a rhino trip. More relaxing.

Thanks again!

Profile picture for gpd255
gpd255
•

OG is my vote. Visited several times, most during the day. Never disappointed

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement