tuscl

Vegas during the day

Striker
Be nice
Friday, February 24, 2012 9:51 AM
Can any one recommend a good club in vegas in the day time hours? Lunch to early afternoon? Thanks

6 comments

• boredxx
    12 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino is decent during the day... Not as much girls and the quality isn't that great as a Friday/Saturday Night... but you can definitely be kept entertained. YMMV, but I would think that the dancers are more receptive.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Go to OG. Girls not as hot but mileage is a lot better. Not many girls in either OG or Rhino at those times. Cheethas might be worth a try. treasures doesn't open til later.
  • DroidX
    12 years ago
    OG is my suggestion. They have a happy hour beer bucket special, and the girls in the afternoon offer fantastic mpg (mileage per girl). Get there around 3:30 and take advantage of the secluded dance booths before they close them up at 6.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    OG no contest. If you hang out till around 5 or 6 dancer quality goes up a fair bit.
  • Striker
    12 years ago
    Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Ended up going to Rhino because I didn't see the OG info at the time. Definitely might try and hit OG today if the opportunity presents itself. I'll post a review for Rhino when I can but it was dead. With 11 or so girls. But was able just sit and drink and and hang with was different for a rhino trip. More relaxing. Thanks again!
  • gpd255
    12 years ago
    OG is my vote. Visited several times, most during the day. Never disappointed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion