tuscl

Which clubs ar friendliest to female patrons?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:23 PM
My girlfriend really enjoys going to strip clubs and 'joining in', but most strip clubs don't seem to encourage female patrons exposing their breasts. We have found some clubs in Kokomo, IN that practically require it, but that's about it. Does anyone know of any other clubs around Indiana, Ohio, or Michigan where such things go on?

13 comments

• bobvz
    18 years ago
    Too bad you are not in the Philly area. Show and Tell allows and encourages female participation, as my gal loves going and we've had great experiences. Most Philly clubs advertise that couples are welcome.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Ironically, I tend to get alot more attention when I go to a club alone (which I prefer), rather than with a guy or a group of guys. I guess that when I'm with a man, the dancers assume that I'm his GF/wife, and can be very cautious about approaching us for fear of the dreaded "GF/wife drama". When I club alone, the dancers usually have no fear of approaching me, taking my $$$$, and doing unspeakable things to me in the backroom. BTW, Book Guy......lesson noted - I promise never to be a bull dyke!
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I think that there is a difference between couple friendly and female friendly. Lots of clubs and dancers are very couple friendly if fact I think that's their favorite customer lol. However lots of girls seem to be very turned off by the individual women who shows up in the dyke looking outfit and wants to tip or a dance. The group of business men / women tend to get abused in great fun.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I think it depends on the club. There are women who are "clearly" (by my own subjective gay-dar judgment) lesbians whom I have seen at several clubs. Some of them are attractive younger women, and the dancers tend to go hog-wild on them, making out, lifting their brassieres, etc. etc. Then there are unattractive older "obvious" lesbians, who (as others report) don't get positive responses. It's a lesson to us all. Don't be a bull dyke! No, I mean, ahem, don't be old and unattractive! Also, when a business group comes into many clubs (like, after a long meeting or conference call or something? you can always tell, they're still in work clothes, men in suit-and-tie, women in dress-for-success skirt-suits), there will be women who end up drinking and then tipping. Dancers that I've seen tend to love embarrassing these women -- tops off, lipstick on the collar, the whole thing. These experiences (me observing women customers getting high mileage in stage tipping) are at "upscale" and "mainstream" clubs. I'm not sure a "townie" or "honky-tonk" type club would have dancers who might respond in the same way.
  • nj_pete
    18 years ago
    Interesting topic, a couple o days ago I was in a fairly upscale club and observed a 40ish to 50ish woman customer come in alone and sit at the tip rail for at least 30 minutes. She was the sterotype of a dyke, larger and shortish hair, sat their by herself and ocassionally tipped, the dancers seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable when taking the tips.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I happen to see that fairly often. I like seeing hot female customers go up on stage and the stripper pulls her top up. The DJ's often seem to encourage it in clubs I go to. I remember once a hot bar tender flashed me after I guess I was flirting with her a bit. She looked better than the dancers in the club.
  • jackknife
    18 years ago
    chandler is right. I'm not looking for places with an amateur night, but places where strippers will make the female patrons part of the show. Thanks for all the suggestions so far!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL: By "joining in", I think jacknife means getting dances or tipping at the stage and having her top pulled up by strippers in the process, not necessarily performing.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've never seen a female customer participate in a strip club. The only thing close is when a club has "amateur" night, except that most of the amateurs aren't, they're strippers from other clubs. A lot of strippers regularly supplement their incomes and check out potential new places to work that way.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I can't say for Indiana, Michigan or Ohio, but I know in Iowa, pretty much every BYOB club has girls who they pull on stage and expose their breasts, or even total nudity. I don't know if they have BYOB clubs near you, but they seem to encourage that type of thing in them.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    If you ever vacation in South Carolina, Platinum Plus in Greenville has their amateur contest every Saturday night.
  • jackknife
    18 years ago
    Yeah, definitely not the Hip Hugger. Big Daddy's and Big Daddy's 2 are great though.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I take it your clubs in Kokomo don't include the Hip Hugger. They're downright hostile to any kind of girl-girl stuff as far as I've noticed. The friendliest I've seen is Omar's in Lansing, Michigan. They've become a bit more strict about all stage action lately, but it's still pretty wild. Check the accounts in some of the reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion