tuscl

It's 2 AM - do you know where your Stripper is?

I was enjoying a great dream (Kate Upton was about to take her bikini top off) when my cell started vibrating on the night stand. I checked the alarm clock, saw it was 2 am and feared the worst. With bleary eyes, I checked my phone and saw it was a call from one of my club favs. Since I had to get up at 5 am to get ready for work, I let it go to voicemail and went back to sleep.

I checked the voicemail later and you can probably guess the gist of it - she had a really bad shift, barely made tip-out, hated going home without making any money, and would I like to do a quickie?

I guess I passed up a sure thing, but 2am, really? Sheesh!

Any similar experiences?

17 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    No, but I may well have given the Dancer what she wanted. LOL
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Yes, I've done the same thing. A girlfriend is one thing, but with a dancer its supposed to be when YOU want it.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Yea, it happens every now and then. Unfortunately, 99% of the time, just like your situation, I can't take advantage of the perfect opportunity.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I have declined drunken calls from a former ATF. She and a buddy would call late on Saturday night, drunk and looking for money. Left the club because of no action and thought I would be interested in a late night three-way for $XXXX. Nope.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Man, I can barely get girls to text me back when I text them about coming to the club. Let alone calling ME up unsolicited with offers hot sex. Clearly, I need to up my game...
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    @ Rod8432

It isnt what it seems. I would like to believe I was that good. But I'm not.

Usually these 2am calls are the result of a drunk dancer who remembers you were a good customer and your number is on speed dial.

Nothing magic, just luck usually.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Once again, the single guys have the upper hand on married guys. But, what about the single guy who had his squeeze staying over that night and the phone went off? Then you'd be sweating, eh? lol
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Won't happen to me. I am extremely tight about who I give my phone numbers to. So far there have been only 3 and those 3 only got it because I trusted them as true friends.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Yes it happens a lot near the end of the month. Despite the fact that I set the boundaries on calling hours.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Since I use Google Voice's "Do Not Disturb" feature, and setting specific hours on certain groups, I don't actually *get* those calls anymore, but I have noticed more than a few missed calls at late/early hours.

I did get to take advantage of one of those one time; I was already out and about to head home when she called. She wanted me to come see her at the club, but I suggested her place instead. Worked out for both of us.
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    They only call when they are short on money. I gave out a number on a trac phone I had when my phone broke on a trip and I could not get a warranty done until I got home. I held onto the phone until it ran out and gave out that number. The other phone was a work only phone. I was suprised the number of calls and texts that I got after closing. "Hey baby call me so we can meet up for some fun" translation = hey you PL I did not make tonight's tip out get you self over here and give me money for quickie.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Steve229, Your experience beat mine by 30 minutes. The latest I've ever received that kind of call was at 1:30 a.m. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. that night. The club that that girl worked at was open until 4:00 a.m. However, I always turn my phone's ringer off before going to bed, so I didn't even know of the call until I awoke in the morning, and listed to her desperate-sounding voicemail. I've usually made my plans for the evening by 9:00 p.m.(even if the plans are not to go out at all). When dancers call me after that time, they're usually SOL.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    No, but Kate Upton's tits are unbelievable! I've learned how to navigate and control my dreams when I want to. In your case, me and Kate would've finished what we started.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "But, what about the single guy who had his squeeze staying over that night and the phone went off? Then you'd be sweating, eh"

Not with me. No squeeze.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Tiredtraveler: "They only call when they are short on money." "translation = hey you PL I did not make tonight's tip out get you self over here and give me money for quickie"

Yeah, so? What's wrong with that? :) If you're up, and near by, it might be a bargain.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I remember meeting a young and very attractive dancer. I believe she asked for my number after we talked for a bit and she even was showing me pics of family members on her phone in the club. She said something about calling me sometime. I was thinking, yeah right. A few days later I was up late during a week night. My phone rang at 1 AM or so. I knew who it was when I heard the voice. She said she was having a bad night and wanted me to come to the club. I told her it wasn't a good time for me. Club was one hour away and I had to get up at 7am for work. Never heard or saw from her again.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Oh just remembered my first favorite dancer called me up around 8 or 9 Pm one week night. She wanted me to come over to her place and go watch Batman at the movies. I had to get up for work at 7 am. She moved to a new city one extra hour away so that was a two hour drive one way to her house, only one hour to the strip club. So quick math, 4 hrs driving, 2.5 hrs movie to watch and get back and forth plus maybe longer if the movie time started later so I'd probably be back maybe 3 or 4 am and all we did was see a movie? No way. I declined. Remembering back that long ago seems amusing. My mother was answering phone calls from a dancer but she never knew who was calling. Her club name was her real name, first name only. Well maybe, my memory is fuzzy. Most people did not have cell phones back then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion