tuscl

Hand down pants in non vip section

Monday, February 20, 2012 7:21 PM
Hey everybody I am a long time reader buy first time poster so here it goes. I just visited my favorite club on Saturday at happy hour sat there for about 30 minutes until I was ready to get a lapdance, finally this nice tight body brunette walked up and sat on my lap bought 2 dances for $20 and the dances were excellent. When they were just about done she reached down my pants and said "let's see what you are working with." She then told me about the VIP section and offered $350 for a BJ I played with here a bit but from reading the comments on here that is way too much. My question is, is it common to have a stripped reach down your pants in the non VIP section or was I lucky to have two women rub my crotch during my visit.

37 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hell I've had Dancers reach into my pants (Shorts) & play with me while sitting in a booth. LMAO Cock fondling in a regular Dance area is not unusual unless the Club is VERY conservative. $350 for a BJ, covered or Bare Back is high!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't say it is common but it does happen. It happened to me yesterday but with a dancer that I knew pretty well.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    If she's trying to sell $350 BJ's, then she'd better be offering a sample of the goods first. I was kinda hoping you went for it. Would like to know what a $350 BJ is like.
  • southtx_007
    12 years ago
    Thanks fellas she didn't say anything about the BJ but she wanted me to finish on her backside, she was very sexy and I wanted her bad but yeah that was quote was very high. I am not a regular at the club but I was one of the younger more thin looking guys in the room so that might have helped. I will be going back and hope I get lucky again.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    This site is a good reminder of how lame the clubs here in Virginia are. Dancers putting their hands down a customers pants? Dancers kissing customers on the mouth during lap dancers? ITC? OTC? Extras? There are all things I've read about on this site numerous times, yet I've never been offered any of it.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    GV - You need a road trip. I know a dancer that lives in Virginia and drives to SC about 6 times a year to work. Maybe you could get a ride from her. :)
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    These*
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    It depends on the club and the dancer and/or how well she knows you and what she can get away with. Some clubs crack down and fire dancers doing something like that. Other clubs or dancer's in those clubs seem to know when they can bend the rules.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Good thing you had been reading up on things here so you didn't waste your money. $350 for a BJ!! Wow! She probably thought she had a sucker. I've had a lot of dancers grab me outside my pants out in the main area, but not down my pants. I don't think there is any BJ worth $350.
  • southtx_007
    12 years ago
    This woman was a very sexy lady had a tight body nice round booty and nice round tits, if I didn't read this website I wouldn't know what to expect on prices. This was my first time being offered extras or being grabbed both inside and outside of pants. She had me going during the lapdance and the wanted to finish in VIP but $350 was extremely high I would have maybe paid that if she would have offered a FS.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I have several favorites who know to reach inside, that I appreciate, and will tip well as a result. However, if I have a new dancer who seems quite friendly with her hands for stick shifting, I'll mention into her ear that she's welcome to reach inside if she'd like. As often as not, they seem glad to know I won't get upset, and then proceed to reach inside. Then they either stroke/fondle me for parts of their dance, or just get to the crux of the situation and finish me off. The others who don't reach inside usually say something like I need to go to VIP for that. That's okay; I wouldn't know unless I asked. So, I'd say enjoy it if it happens, but don't sweat it much if it doesn't. And in either case, parting with $350 for a BJ is pricey for sure - you could three or four hummers for that price at most places.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Girls always brush there hands on mine and I'm a sucker and fell for it most of the time. I had one girl started jacking me off, outside the pants, at the bar. Told her to stop before we get in trouble but my mind keeps wanting her to continue. Just be careful of the ROBs.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    @ Shadowcat Although most of my club visits are in Virginia, I've been to clubs in Maryland and North Carolina, but I wasn't offered extras, ITC, OTC, or anything else along those lines at those clubs either. But I still really enjoyed myself because those clubs were all nude and the lap dance prices were very reasonable- unlike the rip off prices here in Virginia.
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    So many mentions of Virginia.... makes me wonder where Steve229 is??? Did the cheerleaders duct tape him to a goal post or something?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    A couple of years ago one of my ATF worked at this particular club which shall remain nameless. A new dancer was hired, blonde, well-built with natural breasts and a nice ass. But she was young and inexperienced. She begin giving $75 bbbj in the vip. This went on for about a week. Then the other dancers found out about her prices. That night the girls surrounded her in the dressing room. "We heard you were giving bbbj for $75". "Yes, she said". "Look you little slut, nobody in this club gives a bbbj for less than $150, understand?" they said. So yea, $350 is too much.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Depends on the club and particularly the city. Here in Detroit, you wouldn't make it from the front door to a barstool at the Inkster clubs without finding a hand in your pants. In Toledo you could drop $200 and still not even get stroked outside the pants.
  • southtx_007
    12 years ago
    Wow I guess I was lucky on the night or my pole was giving off a scent cause the sexy lady put her hand in my pants and another blonde who was cute rubbed my through the outside of my pants. Will be going back next payday hope I am giving off the right scent again.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It isn't uncommon. I could say several of our Wayne County, Michigan clubs where it happens. I will mention the hellhole of the world, Henry VIII South where just about every dancer will start giving you a "Henry handshake" outside of the VIP to entice you back into the VIP.
  • chumchum
    12 years ago
    This has happened to me once in my very short SCing experience. It was used as a sort of greeting, before she began her first of several public lapdances. My buddy was with me getting dances right next to me as it happened and immediately gave me that look you give when you see something incredible happening. Although I don't think this kind of thing is highly uncommon, especially at the place I went to, it still was rather startling and unexpected. After she finished the last dance she tried to get me in VIP, but I told her I only had xx.xx amount of dollars and didn't like BJ or anything like that. She said she would try "something" else. I didn't know what to expect from this reply. She might have offered a lot, or she might have just ripped me off and expect everything I said I had and threaten to get the bouncer on me. It was in one of those neighborhoods I didn't wanna start any problems in. So since she refused to say exactly what was going to happen, I declined but said maybe later. I needed time to think about it. I left the club and came back 30 min before closing to see her just coming out on the VIP both with another dude. She was literally drenched with sweat all over her body. As she walked towards the dressing room, she passed by me, then looked and remembered me, and it seemed like she was about to offer me a go around. But I have some serious issues getting anything (even the most innocent of dances) in VIP right after she was with another random dude. So I just smiled and walked by. Not a moment later I started a convo with another girl I knew from earlier that day and we walked into the same VIP room, and she complained about how sticky it was. My shoes were sticking to the floor and the dancer also noticed that the seat was sticky too! I can only image what kinda mileage that guy got. I never saw that stripper there, or anywhere, again.
  • chumchum
    12 years ago
    ... And, after reading these comments, I think we should distinguish between inside and outside. Cuz I think there is a big difference.
  • JGoose
    12 years ago
    So I went to see my ATF last Friday night after work. She has been ramping up the experience each time I've gone to see her lately, and this time she is trying to reach into my pants. I'm cool with this, but being that it's a DejaVu and the camera is right above my favorite booth, I'm more hesitant about being on camera. Well, I found out pretty quickly that I should have been more concerned about her fingernails than the camera!
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    ^ LOL!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    You should have made a counteroffer of $50. See how low she would go (so to speak). Another tactic is to say to her, "I would love a blow job but I only have X dollars left." If X is within her price range, she most likely will go for it.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Never here in ohio...just a little over the pants stick shifting during LDs. I really really really need to get out more.
  • how
    12 years ago
    Hands-down-the-pants greeting is common in some areas (parts of TX, one part of IL, Providence, etc.) But that kind of coin for a BJ is a bold request! One time in a TX club, a dancer I'd not met sat next to me and gave me the happy-handshake. She looked into my eyes longingly, so I tried my luck: I told her I would like to take her to dinner. She accepted, and we made our plan. I left immediately, then I picked her up at the end of her shift, and we enjoyed a nice dinner date. Afterwards, we spent the night together, doing everything. Everything means absolutely no holes barred. No money was exchanged nor requested, and we dated for awhile. She got into a different business, leasing her own nail salon. Lovely gal.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Was the $350 inclusive of the room, tips, drinks, etc? Or was that $350 on top of everything else?
  • southtx_007
    12 years ago
    ^^^ I would have had to pay the VIP fee plus drinks and the $350 for a BJ, that seemed way too much for me, buy maybe I should have given her a run for OTC and maybe the price would have gone down.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    chumchum, you are correct in your statement, In the pants stick shifting while sitting in the bar is quite common at Henry VIII South. This club is not just off the charts but deep in outer space for mileage. It's not a classy place, but that isn't what we often go for. The decor.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    SouthTX, that was what I figured. I once gave $400, but that included the room, such sit was. It just happened to have been worth every penny too. Best I ever had.
  • southtx_007
    12 years ago
    I wished I would have taken more money but it just so happens that this was my first time offered extras and also having her put her hands down to shift to overdrive was a plus. Next time I will negotiate to see if she will go lower but this girl was smoking hot I bet it would have been worth it but just too much for a BJ.
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    If the reach-in is part of a sales pitch, then it is only a sales pitch.
  • how
    12 years ago
    @che, my TX gal from that incident was also looking long-term; she wanted to get married. But she didn't make that push until we'd been going out for a few months, so it was fun while it lasted...
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @CTQWERTY - lol. I'm still on my self-imposed strip club hiatus, so not much to report. " I don't think there is any BJ worth $350" Maybe if it was Kate Upton...
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    At any point in time when my dick does not have a mouth or a pussy currently on it, any offer of a blow job will be considered. I am not saying that all will be accepted. But non will be rejected out of hand.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    $350 for a BJ what was FS $1000?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I remember visiting a deserted strip club one time and decided to buy the dancer a drink. She agreed on a good price for lap dances and off we went. I thought at one point I was getting hands in the pants until I felt a sucking sensation. She took me by surprise. I wouldn't have been drinking so much if I knew she had something like that in mind. That was one time when a dancer asked if she could have a tip I thought she deserved it. If a bouncer hadn't shown up after about 20 minutes, I would have enjoyed her a lot more.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "any offer of a blow job will be considered" Indeed it WILL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion