tuscl

Where are extras available?

Sunday, February 19, 2012 12:24 PM
Besides asking the dancer if she provides extras, is there a more subtle way to find out or is the direct approach -just asking her- the best method? Is there any way to find out through TUSCL before I go to the club? I've been to several clubs over the years, but I've never asked for any extras. I know that my mileage may vary from yours but I appreciate you sharing your experiences. Thanks!

19 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Direct would be pulling your cock out on her
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    You could tell her you lost a condom in your hotel room and wonder if she could come over after shift and help you find it. lol
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    You have to learn the secret handshake. It's pretty complicated--almost like a third base coach giving the "bunt" sign. Seriously, just ask the dancer. You'll usually get a favorable vibe even before you need to ask.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    "I've been to several clubs over the years". Hey, how about reviewing a few of the more recent ones.
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Gotta love the 'double zeros' ...
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Amen.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Is there any way to find out through TUSCL before I go to the club?" Yeah. Read the reviews. If "BJ" and "FS" figure prominently in the reviews, you can probably conclude that extras are available in the club. Then you go up to every dancer and say, "Will you suck my dick for $50?"
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Is there any way to find out through TUSCL before I go to the club?" Yeah. Read the reviews. If "BJ" and "FS" figure prominently in the reviews, you can probably conclude that extras are available in the club. Then you go up to every dancer and say, "Will you suck my dick for $50?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I went to SCs for several years before I started asking about "extras" (there were times were I had been offered w/o me asking but I turned it down at the time). But once I started asking dancers I was surprised at how many yes(es) I got. I am not saying most of them said yes - but way more than I expected or would think off. For many dancers, it's all about the $$$ and it's a way to supplement their dancing income I think?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Gotta love the 'double zeros' ..." We all started at that point when we joined TUSCL. Or did some of you PAY for numbers to be on your record prior to joining? LMAO
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard, Problem with some of us old timers, the stone tablets were destroyed over time, so "numbers" were inserted. :)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Gator, lmfao.....the direct yet subtle approach
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "We all started at that point when we joined TUSCL. Or did some of you PAY for numbers to be on your record prior to joining? LMAO" True, but then we didn't come on here asking for help getting laid *before* posting even a single review...
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    What minnow and gmd said. One should give before one asks to receive.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    "What are your rules?" She will then tell you what is and is not available.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    Sorry, Officer, but you will be more likely to get this info if you take off your police uniform.
  • Jay_Bird11
    12 years ago
    Sorry for any confusion fellas....just slow to post my first review. There will be more to come.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I get to know the girls first over a few visits then I just ask flat out.....yes or no then I'm on to the next conquest ! Or if she was good maybee some 2nds lol !
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Typically the extras can be found inside her panties or between her nose and chin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion