tuscl

Good time European cities?

bollix
New Jersey
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:14 PM
Any recommendations for places in Europe that have decent strip clubs and legal prostitution? Thanks

17 comments

• wwpmi
    12 years ago
    the England has legal prostitution and accessable through either walk ups in Soho London or via [view link]. The strip clubs in London are expensive and of little value,IMO I'd pass and spend my money on a provider.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Don't use the walk ups in Soho, or go to ANY club in Soho unless you want to lose serious money and/or a bit of blood. Some clubs are ok but not a patch on the best in the U.S. Elsewhere in Europe I would suggest Prague, Amsterdam, Zurich, Berlin, Hamburg, Barcelona. If you come to Europe you MUST go to Prague. PM me if you want specific info.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    If you want to venture further East I'd also suggest Poland, though not Warsaw and Moscow. Tallin in Estonia is awesome for quality girls. Avoid Hungary !!
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    do not go to england, clubs here are absolute rubbish, prob the worst place in the world to club! euro for strip clubs i recommend prague as the best. germany is good also, and i was surprised to find milan a great night out when i was there. krakow(poland) is also good and much cheaper, but if you want cheap then try the baltic states estonia, latvia (not denmark/swe etc which are very expensive). i have a friend who swears by russia and loves it, but i aint going over there. there are clubs in any major euro city and 'extras' are the norm, even advertised menu style in the place, with rooms (sometime fantasy rooms), jacuzzis etc, with most places basically brothels rather than 'strip clubs' as americans would know it. lets put it this way if this site was mainly euro members, rather than usa, i reckon those two mexican clubs would soon be forgotten about, i just go to spain. amsterdam is great, but no real strip clubs, tho you wont need them there, there is la vie en rose and the banana bar but stay out of them, waste of time and money. i'd say forget the strip clubs and just go round the red light there instead. as said above really forget clubbing in england, just very expensive air dances. prostitution is not technically 'legal' here, but it goes on as it does everywhere else! my personal top five euro places where i have had a good time ... 1) amsterdam (the world famous red light district) 2) prague (goldfinger, atlas, darlings, hot peppers all very good and loads more) 3) benidorm spain (not just a holiday place, all is avail here, try albir, niteclub amor i had a great time in there and there is about 8-10 clubs on the same street) 4) playa de las americas, tenerife (ditto, 8-10 or so clubs within a 1 mile walk along the front) 5) hamburg, germany (seedy as hell !)
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    london, you were typing same time, and same stuff, yeah my mates went to budapest and got totally ripped off !! i hated barcelona though, never again, again i didnt bother but the lads got robbed and one came back with shall we say a special souvenir, couple of years ago, hope he's sorted it now !!
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    ... also is there anywhere good you;ve found in england ??? i know your a vegas man, but i tried that and now on to canada. £250 a return flight, toronto and niagara a great scene, you gotta try it!
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    I found Barcelona to be great BM. I forgot to add Amsterdam to the list though. I am working on trying to get to other places in the U.S., there's an outside chance I can finally get to Detroit soon. I am working on plans to try and make it happen. You're from the 'toon' BM ?
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    BOLLIX, if you do come over to England try and make sure you spend a Thursday night in London and i'll put you in touch with someone that deals in exclusive 'events' held on that day only from 8pm to 1am. It is hard to get into the events but the girls are good and the dances are like no others you'd get in London or elsewhere. Are you living in England BM?
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    why aye man! if youre doing detroit, you can fly gatwick to toronto for £250 return, try canadian affair website, am going from manc on monday for that price. its about 3-4 hours drive from there to motown! but do toronto airport clubs first (see farmerart's reviews he puts it best) and make sure you call in at niagara on the way which is where i call home from home. london (ontario) is halfway but rubbish clubs and dont bother with windsor either, the detroit lads will comment on this no doubt ? you prob forgot the dam as it just is just nothing for strip clubs, and this is a strip club site after all!! like you i reckon, it's still the north american strip club atmosphere that i enjoy, i have found nothing like north american clubs anywhere in europe ... prague i agree is perhaps the closest, but it's still totally different ? be interesting if anyone else is a regular on both sides of the atlantic to compare and comment ?? if your ever up in newcastle again, be glad to have a pint on the bigg market and i'll take you to diamonds, about the best we got up here !
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    ... yes i live in england, club mainly in canada though
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I haven't traveled in Europe as widely as londonguy and bluemonday but I can give a big shout for Prague and a tiny shout for Milan (tiny because I spent a fortune there). I had a lousy time in Barcelona.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Alreet...BM. I'm a Jarra lad originally ! Thanks for the great advice BM. I will bear it in mind. I was in the toon last Septenmber, went to Blue Velvet club, yet to post a review. It was quite poor really.
  • bollix
    12 years ago
    Thank you for all your responses. I learnt my lesson in Soho in my late teens, 30 years ago, so won't be in a hurry back there anytime soon. But "Londonguy" if I do make it back to London, I'd be intrigued to hear more about your "events". I was in Prague for my 40th and that's about the best fun I've found in Europe. Amsterdam and Barcelona were great for 'legovers', but no good for strip clubs. In Lanzarote, all I found were brothels, so "bluemonday", I'm interested to hear more about Benidorm and Tenerife, do they have strip clubs as well? I suppose what I'm looking for is somewhere with American style strip clubs, and then somewhere to get my rocks off, legally. Do anyone know much about Madrid?
  • Sperrz
    12 years ago
    I can comment on Germany. If you go there, don't bother with the strip clubs. Search for "FKK Clubs". You pay a fee to get in and then find yourself surrounded by lots of naked women. Basic "service" fees start at 50 euros for 30 minutes and you can always give a short "trial" before deciding on a specific woman. Examples are FKK World close to Frankfurt, Oase, and many more.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Go to Amsterdam in Holand. prostitution is leagle there
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    (spain) there are 'strip clubs' that are english (english girls even) pretty much like a UK lap dance bar. they advertise american style lap dancing, though it is defo more UK than USA style. plenty brothels as well, though some do have stages and get the girls to 'spin' and dance a little! most are bar style, get a drink and relax first, the girls come over, if you like em, take em in the back or upstairs, 50-60 euros a pop.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Slovakia rules
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion