tuscl

15 will get you 30.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
NEW ALBANY, Ind. -- Police are searching for a southern Indiana man accused of having sex with a 15-year-old girl at a strip club in May of last year.
On Monday morning, an arrest warrant was issued for 28-year-old Seth Jecker.
Court documents stated the teen was at the club with her aunt and uncle.

A manager at The Rustic Frog, off Highway 111 in New Albany, said the incident never happened. The Rustic Frog said the family was celebrating after a wedding.
According to court documents, the girl told police that Jecker gave her several drinks while she was at the club, and that she remembered, "being alone with Jecker in a room and being on a couch with her underwear off."
She told police she also remembered, "Seth being on top of her and feeling pain."
Police said the girl was very intoxicated when they took her initial report.
Jecker later told police he had "kissed a girl at The Rustic Frog and had been told she was only 15, but he thought since they were in a strip club, she was not underage."
WLKY asked a manager at that strip club what happened. He said police examined surveillance video taken inside the club and found no evidence of criminal activity.
He also said he doesn't believe the girl was ever even inside the club, as two guards were manning the doors that night, ensuring every patron was 21 or over.
The manager insists the victim made the story up.

Court documents also stated that DNA from a sexual assault kit taken from the girl matched a DNA sample from Jecker.
WLKY tried to get in touch with Jecker on Monday, but a message left with a family member was not returned.
Jecker has been charged with sexual misconduct with a minor, a Class B felony.
His bond has already been set at $100,000.

8 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    And the Club? It seems that an intoxicated 15 yr old in the Club would merit some Legal sanctions on that basis alone if true.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Is jecker already in the system? How was a DNA sample obtained from him if they can't find him?
    I'd say that club is going to have big, big problems if what the girl says happened is proved true.
    Lastly, what the fuck is a family doing bringing a 15 year to a strip club in the first place?
    Stupidity all around.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Indeed, stupidity all around. The club kinda sounds like it's in the middle and not at fault (surveillance tape and witness testimony). I mean, "at a strip club" could mean the parking lot or simply a reference point to a (drunk) 15 year old.

The rape kit pretty much puts Jecker in a world of hurt though.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I heard 15 or was that 16 ??? Is legal in Englend !
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    A 16 year old or 17 year old on a 15 year old I might have a little more sympathy for (and they better be using birth control). But a guy going on 30 banging a 15 year old... that's got me kind of shaking my head.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Some 15-year-olds are going on 45 ... Frankly, I can't personally distinguish between a hot teenager and a hot college twenty-something any more.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I agree with book guy, 15 can look a lot older.

Usually after a little discussion tho you can detemine if she is under 18.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    Yep. Doesn't surprise me. Pedophilia is illegal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion