tuscl

Reviews that piss me off.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
What good is a review that says drinks were the standard price for a strip club or I paid $$$ for a lap dance.All that tells me is that he/she (lowpaw) bought a drink and got a lap dance. I will accept happy ending over BBBJ or FS but will look to see how many reviews the guy has done.

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    No I agree shadow prices for entry, drinks, dances r very good prices to have ! Hell its just nice 2 know before hand so you can make plains....that's why I'm trying to get more detailed...that's also y I'm taking pick of my clubs inside and out with or without permission just so when people want to see what it looks like before they go they can ! Just go to my profile picks and look at all my clubs ! I don't have all of them up yet but I'm working on it
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Things I don't like are mixed signals. Often times the words make the club sound like it sucks but the numbers (or stars) are good.

And so many times I read "I left happy" but absolutely no indication it was a happy ending while most if the review stated how bad the club was. Left happy should mean left happy.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Motor I agree "left happy" should be code only for I jizzed in my/ on her......
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I agree "left happy" should be code only for I jizzed in my/ on (In) her......"

I left BT's today EXTREMELY Happy!!!
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    My pet peeve is reviews that only discuss the physical layout of the club and drink prices and state "I didn't get any dances". WTF? Since the club's physical attributes are not likely to change, previous reviews have already presented this info. My only interest in reading reviews is to ascertain info about the girls.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Dracula lol ! Sheeeeeeeuuut !!!
  • jabthehut
    13 years ago
    Juice, what are "shadow prices?"
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I am often peeved about inexpert reviewers who rave positively about something that is not really worth much attention. For example, "I went to a place and SHIT this place was SO FUCKING HOT because man I could SEE THE GIRLS' PUSSIES man they DO IT ALL!" or "Damn the beer prices are SO HIGH here I had to spend ten bucks to get a round for me and my buddies!" or "You can get good extras here. For example, the girls will let you touch their tits a little during the lap dance if they like you. But you do probably have to pay extra."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion