tuscl

Conversation

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So conversation is huge to me in the strip club. A girl could be smoking hot and give the pussy up easy ! But I will not buy !....I enjoy the banter back and forth as well as a good tease ! So how important is conversation to you ?

23 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    "So how important is conversation to you"

It is better than the Sound(s) of silence. And Better than the one well known line, "Wanna a Dance?"
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Juice, totally agree - it's very important to me....

A few weeks ago I went up to the stage to tip/meet perhaps the hottest girl in the club that particular night. We started to engage in conversation, and she 1.) was an unfortunate contributor to the Blonde stereotype and 2.) had a looney tunes mini mouse caricature voice.....I passed....

More recently, I go up to the stage again in a similar manner and the hot Brunette proceeds to purr at me like a freakin cat in heat. The thing is - it was lame, and it was more like a growl....I passed....

Happens all the time with me....I feel like I'm the Jerry Seinfeld of Strip Clubs....These seemingly little things are like freakin magnified and become practically the basis for a show....
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya dracula if she has no game at all then I sure don't want to spar with her in the vip ! But if the playful banter is good then the sparing in the vip is good then I'm all go for the menu : )
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Romeo lol I love senfield and lol you r not alone on this one : )
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I've had a red head 10 (in my opinion) almost get me to drop a quick $500 and then she sat down and........nothin......fuckin nothin ! I didn't even get a dance !.......later on I meet a very playful and flirty,bubbly girl that's was a 7 and she gave me such a good time in companionship and flurting....that she made $100 at the table and $200 in dances........I left very happy
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Che I hear ya man !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Conversation, Juice? Really? The best thing about a blow job is that they finally have to shut up.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    jackslash, lol....what about blow up dolls??
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Conversation is everything.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Step one to getting a lap dance is the interview.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jack and Romeo LMFAO !

Shadow and Pablo thanks !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    One time I was in pp and this one girl was talking so damn good I blow all over my face ! Then I gave her a $5 for the chat chat ! Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    13 years ago
    @jackslash

I'm with you on this one! Conversation may have it's place but nothing throws me off my game more than yap yap yap - shut the 'f' up and do your thing (is what I say to myseflt w.r.t. the dancer yapping)!

Also, I like to talk a lot myself - and if a girl and I start talking too much, the wrong head (the one on my shoulders) is the one that gets engaged and the other one goes to sleep.

I enjoy converstation, but it's not what I came to the SC for. Also, conversation does not really turn me on at least if it's the random conversation that most dancers will talk about.

I get turned turned on more by a girl who just shuts up and does her thing well and will just look at you while she is grinding the crap out of you!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Papi your funny

Daddys my love
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    without a doubt its important, if they aint turning on my mind, they aint turning on me elsewhere.

the ones who make it to ATF status are the ones who i can have a real good convo with. so if am gonna keep coming back to a paticular girl, its infact about the most important thing. i like a laugh most of all, this the way to win me over, but its just gotta come natural, something you cant pay for and they cant fake.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Blue that is just so true mate ! Good comment !
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    @DG, you'd get me zero to hard in 15 seconds babe....Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Why would you want to talk with them? Negotiate, ya, I can understand that. But share stuff? They are not going to be a friend.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Deogol its all apart of being a P.L. I don't do civis no more son ! So I'm realy big into the girlfriend experience. I pay realy good fuckin money for a girl to fake the whole experience of being my girlfriend. Make since now ! Lol !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    There are a few of us that know that sometimes it does turn into a friendship. I had one phone me this morning to wish me a Happy V-day. She lives 240 miles away. And some times these friendships go on after they retire from stripping.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thank you shadow ! I needed that from a vet like you !
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    Conversation is key, Juice. Too bad if the conversation is really good with a really hot stripper, it is easier for me to develop a crush. Then I just go home and cry. No, I weep
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Kingcripple yes I do to because I'm about to go broke lol ! Thanks man
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion