tuscl

More than you bargan for with "Extras"?

cnyknight
New York
I travel a lot for work, mostly in the North East so I frequent TUSCL to see which clubs I should visit and which ones to avoid.

A lot of the reviews I read always talk about the extras. I never really paid much attention to it because most of the areas I have visited didn't have a club where it seemed abundant until recently.

A club I was thinking about going to had several reviews about the VIP lounge being a seperate apartment type room with a locked door and no cameras. Many reviews about BBBJS etc.

In steps my practical side ... realistically, this does not seem smart to me. I mean after all, lets face it, the girls that are doing extras are doing it for everyone not just you.

Seems like a prime breeding ground for ghanacypalherpititis ... the gift that keeps on giving ...

What are peoples real thoughts on extras ... im all about getting some, but not about getting something

12 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    That's the choice & possible risk you have to decide about.

Is it WORTH it to you? ONLY you KNOW!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Hell man most of these girls r probly more clean than most civis ! I don't know how many more civis let me have bbfs creampie the first time out than dancers !....odds r better with stripers in my humble retarded opinion !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    There's nothing stopping you from using rubbers. I do, and I've managed to avoid anything permanent. So your research and determine your level of risk tolerance. Then decide what you're going to do.
  • topmandd
    13 years ago
    Agree with others - level of risk is entirely yours. Too much these days to risk it. But when you start letting the other brain make the decisions - bad things may happen.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    we takes risks every day. so why should getn extras from a stripper be any different
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    WTF is ghanacypalherpititis? Did you just lump a bunch of STDs together? Truthfully, I'm with Bang - we take risks everyday. I am at risk from falling space junk, bad food, chemicals in the air, distracted drivers, drunk airline pilots and radio waves from my cell phone.

If I'm gonna' die, let it be (at least) by BBBJ. Now that I think about it - make that OTC GFE FS until I stroke out!
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Yea, he "lumped" (LOL) a bunch of STDs together. Unfortunately you will not die. You're dick will rot off leaving you a long unfortunate life of dicklessness.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I often boot up internet pictures of horrific automobile crashes with bloodied garish bodies impaled by steering wheels, and cars with crumpled dismantled front-ends. That way I won't drive to work.
  • Klapto
    13 years ago
    In September I got a BBBJ inthe VIP room at OG in Las Vegas. Stripper had a perfect body but an ugly face, so I guess she figured she really had to put out in order to make money. She definitely worked her magic on me (I was drunk and out of control).

Anyway, as soon as it was over I realized how incredibly stupid it was. I have never had an STD and want to make damn sure I never get one. I immediately got tested for STDs and thankfully I was clean.

I am constantly on the prowl for extras OTC (and have had success once, thanks to Spearmint Rhino in Vegas) but I will never, ever have unprotected sex again. Not worth it.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Klapto: "I immediately got tested for STDs and thankfully I was clean."

"Immediately" is pointless for most common STDs, and assuming that you're clean after such is not a good idea. Many of them don't show up, either in your blood or symptomatically, for days, or weeks, or even months.
  • Klapto
    13 years ago
    @georgemicrogong: Indeed you are right. I waited three weeks, which the clinic said would be enough time. Although HIV could take longer, I didn't feel there was a reasonable risk of that under the circumstances.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I just had my second test after my bareback 'slippage' with my dancer in Hawaii at New Year's. My doc rips me pretty fiercely every time I see her about this (I was honest with the doc about the whole deal). Doc Joanne tells me to get tested monthly until June.

Oh joy! Four more lectures from my doc - but then, I deserve the grief for being such an idiot in Hawaii.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion