tuscl

OTC sticker prices

Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:08 PM
Ever hear stripper shit about "what she usually charges" versus the price you are getting? Does she say this to make you sound like a cheap skate so you offer her more money? Does she say this so she does not feel like a cheap whore. I have one stripper OTC that claims $1,000 is her usual price but is always cutting me deals for $300 because she "likes me"

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Those are probably both correct for some. For others, it's to make *you* feel good about getting a good deal, so you'll come back and do it again, and maybe not feel cheated when she raises the price down the road. I must be one lucky son of a botch, though. Her "discount" price is roughly half again as much as I've ever paid since moving to Louisville and about twice or more what you can get it for on a regular basis.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Hell. I even get that inside the club. My first thought was the same as george. To make you feel good about getting a good deal.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya in my part of town it seams every girl that dose this starts at $1,000 then after saying no ! $240 then visiting from time to time and wating it out the normaly say ok baby I will do this "for you" you r funny"
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Assuming the greater the service the greater the price, why not cut the inquiry to that of a HJ? It may well knock down the price of the rest of the available services.
  • neoguy
    12 years ago
    The most i ever paid was $100..that gets me age 23 and under and better than i ever had in high school...lol. A 21 year old who was desperate for money agreed to $30 and a $10 gas card...lmao. I always get laughs when i tell that story....and all true.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Sometimes I wonder if free is really free. I know if I hook up with one girl, she will start thinking of me as her new boyfriend. The scary thing is I believe I now have pretty downpat the reason behind a number of trick questions. For instance dancer says "I haven't had sex in a long time, how about you?" I instantly knew the answer she wanted to hear. So I truthfully said "It's been a long time for me too." I was wondering what she thought was a long time but I didn't go there. That would be asking for trouble. I remember one time I really messed up because I was new to trick questions. Dancer said something like "I heard you can get bj's for $25 over at club xyz" Me: I can get them for free from one dancer I know. That was the wrong thing to say. I just told her I was sleeping with someone and she had been interested in hooking up but not after I said that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion