tuscl

Tales of the Lonely?

<span style="font-size: larger"><i><b><span style="font-family: Arial">I'm constantly amused to various degrees by the complaints &amp; disdainful comments of male patrons who are not approached by a dancer during their visit to a Club. It is a game gentleman. And dancers don't always have to play by &quot;your rules&quot;. I learned many years ago that if a dancer I wanted Laps from didn't approach me, that I needed to approach her &amp; ask. It has worked well for me over the years and it doesn't impinge on my Manhood to ask for laps from a dancer I want to be with. Gentleman go to the Mountain if it won't cum to YOU!</span></b></i></span>

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Yes, yo have to do the approach, but,&nbsp; early this year I was at one club and a dancer intentionally ignored me. I even stood in her path and waved my arms, but she walked around me.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Alucard,<br />
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My old club made ALL the dancers get out on the floor to ask every guy in the place for dances during the 2-4-1 specials (which seemingly ran ever 15 minutes).&nbsp; You could easily get asked by half a dozen girls or more each time.&nbsp; My new club is on the opposite extreme, very low key, more of a neighborhood bar with strippers.&nbsp; Little to no dance hustle.&nbsp; Took a little getting used to at first, but now I prefer being the the one who asks and not having to constantly turn down girls I'm not interested in.&nbsp; Easy enough to stage tip and make your interest&nbsp; known.&nbsp; Plus now I have several girls that I just need to catch their eye, smile, do the head tilt towards the back room, and we're off. <br type="_moz" />
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    When YOU are intentionally ignored after politely asking is the time to consider whether this Club or the Dancers should be getting your $$$!!!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Or tip a cocktail waitress to do the dirty work.&nbsp;&nbsp;
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i'm not the one working, i mosly just play it cool and&nbsp;expect the dancers to come to me.<br />
    problem is there are alot of danceres that i have no intrest in that approach me wanting a drink or selling dances. <br />
    i can only recall one time that a dancer that caught my eye&nbsp;basically ignored me so i went up to the stage and as i tipped her i said come talk to me and i might buy some dances from you. she did, i did and she became my favorite for a few months. she only danced 1 or 2 night a week and i would see her and her&nbsp;only&nbsp;weekly until it eventually fizzled out between us.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Guys, I hate to sound like THAT guy but I never have this problem.&nbsp; As i have mentioned several times, my MO involves wearing a nice suit when club hopping and it never fails to draw the girls.&nbsp; Like I have said before, you do not have to have a huge wad of $$$ in your pocket to get attention, just LOOK like you do.<br />
    <br />
    And when I say &quot;nice suit&quot; many of these girls can tell the difference, so I would invest in something in the 6-800 range.&nbsp; I wear Brooks Brothers for work, so my game is generally covered.&nbsp; Trust me when I say that, over time,&nbsp; the suit, along with some BS cover job if your job is not very good, will SAVE YOU MONEY.&nbsp;&nbsp; Most of my OTC offers come from girls that I have&nbsp;never had a lapdance with!&nbsp;<br />
    <br />
    Let's say that, in your once a month outing, you have $400 that you can blow.&nbsp; If you are suited up and are in the right geography, you can be having the right conversation after spending only $60 or so on drinks and tips.&nbsp; Add 200-250 to the tab for the girl OTC and you are WELL within budget.<br />
    <br />
    If you only go out a few times a month then one suit, nice shirt and tie will do.&nbsp; IME it is quite a worthwhile investment.<br />
    <br />
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've had plenty of success over the last 15 years after switching from the Brooks Brothers look to my present shorts without underwear & button down shirt look.

I spend $$$ and the dancers cum around eventually. LOL

The change in dress occurred after my change in my objective from Lap Dances only to Xtras ONLY!!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Retards very first discussion ever...awwwwww
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion