tuscl

New Survey: It's All About the Benjamins, Part Deux (The Good Stuff)

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 7:13 PM
It's been a while since I posted a survey, so here is the promised part two of "It's All About the Benjamins," which covers the "good stuff". I will post results here when the number of responses reaches critical mass. <a href="[view link] here to take survey</a>

11 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I think my key board got stuck on zero:)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    not sure what to think of this one
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I think I have the same k/b model as sc.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Good survy ! Once your dun you should take all the results from all the surveys and give a descripion of what the avg tuscl looks like, acts like, spends like, thanks like and so on.....of course this will take some time and more survys butg I would love tgo see the finished profile
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Looks like? If TUSCL required us to post an *actual* photograph, I might quit posting. In reality I'm not as handsome as you think I am.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Looks like? If TUSCL required us to post an *actual* photograph, I might quit posting. In reality I'm not as handsome as you think I am.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    2 fer 1
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Motor lol ! Not a real pick ! Words to describe the way the ave tuscler looks like !.....thank about the book "millinoare next door" but have it for us......it would be kool....and if iny club owners or future club owners(me) could use this knowledge to cater to the elite !
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Motor, that's not really you in the photo? My photo isn't really me but it bears an uncanny resemblance.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    one thing the survey doesn't take into account is how much money a dancer can talk you into giving her even if it's after the fact of a free extra. If dancers always asked before they acted, I probably wouldn't have had nearly the experiences I've had. Well only one dancer took me by total surprise. The other dancer gave me a fraction of a second warning telling me what she was going to do after she had me drink extra beer. Maybe that's not true. I remember another dancer asked me to park my car along some quiet road because she had other plans involving me.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Need a few more responses to reach critical mass . . .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion