tuscl

O.T.C Methods

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, February 4, 2012 12:44 PM
So I've been doing a lot of reading and digging on T.U.S.C.L and tons of thanking just because of it. I'm only going to deal with O.T.C in this discussion cause we seem a little divided on the whole in and out thang(I will do an I.T.C discussion soon need more study). So to all the hard core O.T.C guys out their feel free to add,subtract,divide or even multiply my list of methods. #1 (I'm going of an extream idea on this one) keep all your money out of the club and only use it when a girl jumps at your O.T.C offer....keep all money 100% O.T.C.(only assuming this would only work on a one time trip to a club seeing your not spending the next time the girls would just avoid you) #2 Make a huge one time drop on the girls that you wish O.T.C with (this could be done at the table just for companionship, buying of drinks all night, V.I.P trips, C.R. trips. Or iny combanation that you so desired.) Then you let her know that if she enjoyed the money and would love to keep more of the cute she shared with the house to start seeing you O.T.C then give her a business card with you contact info to set up future O.T.C dates. #3 Feed the dancer of your choice a small % I.T.C (keep in mind like rick says its a balancing act keep it small but enough to spark intreast) this could be in companionship at the table, drinks all night, V.I.P. and C.R.(like george says "to grope her" lol) or iny combo that you like. Then let her know that a much larger payday is whating O.T.C. then just pay a visit next time or drop the business card to arrange the O.T.C. dates #4 well their is no 4th that I can thank of other than 100% I.T.C but we will save that for a nother time. I hope this has helped some one I know it has me...much love from your boy juice

8 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Why all the strategy? If she hasn't given you her number by the time you decide you're interested, then give her yours. A card is nice but a scrawl on the back of a cocktail napkin works too.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Nights it just like football,basketball,soccor,hockey,rugby and so on.....y don't they just kick or throw the ball in the basket or goal post....thank boxing y strategy I mean all I'm doing is punching the guy in the face......hell thank nascar y strategy all we do is drive in a oval !.. The point is greatness and the greats normaly have stratgy to become the best ! Fucking a girl is just moving right ? But once you decide to be great you devlop stratgy and teaknek or skills to make you the best fuck she has ever had right ? Yes nights as in all thangs it is very simple but if you put a lot of thought,study and practise you will become a legon ! Know not every body wants to be a legon but others do ..... My field is the stripclub hobby and I'm a student of it on our side and the dancers side(lessons from the book "the art of war" is to know your enmy)my goal is to be one of the greats one day and to add a lot to this wonderful community.......... Much love nights from D'a juice man !
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't think you need any strategy at all. One girl in one club in NC that I visited said she absolutely refused to go out with any guy who asked her first. She happened to ask me. After I met up with her I found out why she wanted to meet up and I did go over to her place and I brought some beer. Had fun. Now that I haven't been hooking up with any dancers in months, I know of at least a few that want to or they have suggested they want to for one reason or another. At least half of them I believe are only interested in one thing but it's the other half that act like I could be their boyfriend that really scare me. Who knows, one or more of them could be pulling my leg because I said too much one night when I was drinking more than normal and made suggestions myself. They couldn't tell I had more than normal to drink.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jaws ! Lol ! Your killing me ! And what clubs in the NC ?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Nights we will just add that move to the list ! Lol we will call it the N.A.P.K.I.N.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Juicy, that makes sense. We all have our tastes and I enjoy the game too. I may be getting too cynical in my old age. Gotta remember that it's supposed to be fun!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    nights I love you 2 man !
  • neoguy
    12 years ago
    Hell I don't spend shit on them. I get one dance..tell them I have a question for them. Do you do anything outside the club? Many say no, but a few chuckle..and off we go. Two nights ago i got a LD from a hot redhead...i tried ot get her nipples in my mouth, she said no. I knew she was all business..so i asked her, got a number. But she isn't the first or the last. I usually get the dance, then ask. No big spending or tipping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion