tuscl

OT: Groundhog Day

Is there even a need this year? This has been a very mild winter thus far--almost a crime the Sooper Bole will be played indoors! Brad's Brass should erect an outdoor stage for cryin' out loud. Heck, Brad's Brass should upstage ye ol' Puxatony Phil with Indiana Girl tomorrow, a stripper dressed as a cheerleader who emerges with her pom pons to declare an early spring!!!

9 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I live in South Carolina. It is supposed to be in the 70's here on Thursday. They'll probably turn on the air conditioning where I work at since they have roasted me alive with the heat on for the past several weeks with temperatures outside reaching into the comfortable mid 60's for more days than I can count. I'm worried about how hot it may get into late spring and summer. I couldn't care less if some groundhog sees it's shadow, Winter only lasted a few days here.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I hear that Groundhog Day is Beaver Day at the strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    It ain't over till it's over !!!

Forecast for South Florida for the weekend. 20 inches of heavy, wet snow at my buddy's (he knows who I am talking about) home !!!! :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    CT,
    DC is having its own Groundhog Day celebration in Dupont Circle this morning. Unfortunately they were not able to locate a living groundhog in time, and will be using the stuffed groundhog “Potomac Phil" instead, so I don't know how well things will go.

I'm sure this says something about DC, lol.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    Mild here in The NE too. I remember one year we had a mild winter and the first day of any measurable snow was on the first day of spring.
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    due over in toronto in a week or so for my first trip of the year, keep the good news on the weather front coming guys ... although must admit am not planning on spending much time outdoors after all!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    71 degs at my house today and the dafodills have been out for a week. Now I don't even get funny looks going into the club in shorts.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow lol ya it could be 9degrees out side and I'm still walking up in the club with shorts on lol and ya people do look !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    yet the groundhog predicted 6 more weeks of winter
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion