Dancer1: "The DJ fined me $50 for coming in late!"
Dancer2: "I never pay fines. I give the DJ a blow job."

20 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Forget overhearing it! be the DJ
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    If that is the way to payoff Fines, there MUST be a lot of Fines issued in that Club.

How do you become a DJ there? LMAO
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Oh yeah,ummmmmm no way. Di's need to know their place
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Sounds plausible to me. My suspicion is that at some clubs, almost every girl has sucked off almost every staffer at some time or other; whereas, at other clubs, no girl has ever sucked anyone off ever. Most clubs (obviously therefore) fall somewhere in the middle of the continuum.

And my further suspicion is, that the likelihood and level of contact and services available to the staff members, probably runs in a close relation or parallel to the same for customers. That is to say, if the girls suck off the DJ regularly and a lot, then they probably offer good rates on pay-for-play with customers more often; whereas if they're a bunch of prissy princesses who never touch the DJ's schlong, then the cost for pay-for-play is probably unreasonably high, too.

An interesting aside: I believe the distribution across the continuum is not particularly bell-shaped. Instead, my guess is that it has a two-peak distribution, with heaps at the top and bottom and few in the middle. Meaning, for most clubs, either it's a "definitely dirty" club, or a "squeaky clean" club.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Sounds like a Detroit DJ.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    True story.

Dancer claims she didn't make any money one night.
    Tells DJ I'll give you a BJ instead of your tip.
    Happily married DJ declines her offer.
    Same scenario plays out for months.
    One night she brags to other girls about making a lot if money that night
    She tells DJ she is broke. But he heard her story.
    DJ gets pissed.
    Says he will collect now and wants the blow job.
    They go to back room.
    She cries rape.
    Threatens lawsuit against club.
    Club fires innocent DJ
    He never got his BJ or his cash
    End of story.

• Clubber
    13 years ago

"Oh yeah,ummmmmm no way. Di's need to know their place"

Would be that sitting with their pants around their ankles? :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hmmm, I have some free time. What club was that, jackslash? I can load CD's and I have a big one. The girls will like that. LMAO
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My favorie club has two owners. One is straight laced. The other is a player. I was told by a dancer that I have full faith in, that the player takes dancers into his office, smokes pot with them and pays them for sex. She, herself has done it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ shadowcat: A now-closed chain of four clubs here in Seattle had an owner who was banned from setting foot inside his own club (over an alleged harassment issue). The dancers well knew that he had a standing offer for probably any dancer to come to his house (three miles away), for P.F.P. The guy was in his early ninties. He used a penis pump. One dancer reportedly said that the experience was like having sex with a "water weinie" (her term).
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Club_Goer - so that is what I have to look foreward to in 20 years? :)
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @clubber- lol, more like shutting up and playing what I tell you to play...then ill tip you
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ shadowcat: You're probably acquainted with modern methods. This guy was old school. (I had to look it up when I first heard that story. There's a Wikipedia article that describes the device.) He died in 2010, at age 93! Can you imagine boinking strippers at that age !!! If you get a copy of the book, "Seattle Vice--Strippers, Prostitution, Dirty Money, and Crooked Cops in the Emerald City" he's on the cover, but shown in his 60's.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    how much would I have to pay to get that DJ position?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    WOW! I think 25 told me to shut up! Well sort of, but I guess that makes me #1 on that list. :)

sc,

As for the office pot smoking and sex, I heard that while we were at you BD party. I figured it was SS, but I guess not.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    The club I worked at back in the day was the straight laced type...I never got anything but the occasional kiss on the cheek.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber - at the same club 8 months ago, I was getting a really hot table dance. Dancer was breaking the house rules. On her second warning she got sent to the dressing room and was not seen again that day. Before she left she said to me that "He is just pissed because I won't suck his dick".
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Can you imagine boinking strippers at that age"

Why not if you can find a partner to Tango with. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    this is all good shit guys and gals ! Juice is in trainning to be a Dj....fitz me good I know Dj juice !
  • stripclubspy
    13 years ago
    in detroit the DJs just get the dancers pregnant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion