tuscl

Fixed vs Negotiable Pricing

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Wednesday, February 1, 2012 7:50 AM
Do you prefer clubs where the lap dance price is fixed or where it is negociated by the dancer? Which system do you feel is more beneficial to the clubber?

21 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    For straight Lap Dances - FIXED is the only way to go. VIP pricing is a WHOLE different story.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Negotiable, is better, IMO. Columbia PP is a good example, shadowcat has shown us it can be done. Up here in Detroit, it's more rare to occur, so I'll concur with Alucar as far as VIP pricing, but dancers are known to cut deals as they get desperate. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Most of what I see is what Alucard states. Has worked for me, but I did like the negotiated LD pricing when I was at PP in Columbia, SC. It was a relatively inexpensive, yet Dazzling experience.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Truthfully I don't have much experience with fixed pricing but I do well with being able to negotiate prices and from what I have read on here, I would prefer them.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Point/Counterpoint

"Jane, you ignorant slut!"
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Motor lol ! Look he made a funny :p

Nego all the way hell I do it in clubs with fixed prices ! It will always move ! But its not always about saving money its just chasing the deal ! For example you may have to make a bulk purchase for the deal !......also you ain't fishing for a descount you may be in a non extras club and your trying to get full service so you hustle a higher price for better service......but the hustle is what juice is all about and is just a part of what makes this club shit so fuckin fun !
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The dance prices were negotiated at Hustler in Detroit area. $25/song or $100-200 for a half hour.

At Penthouse it was a whole different story.Dancers refused to budge from their $25/song price. Not sure if this is different management styles or because of the customer base at Penthouse is stronger than over at Hustler.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Don't care. I want girls who will let me grope their tender and juicy bits at reasonable prices. Whether those prices are fixed or fluid, I don't care. If I don't think I'm gonna get value for my dollar, I won't pay either way.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    Negotiable. At least in America clubs where dancers should be able to assess their own business models (amount per dance, specials, etc) and make money in a way that suits them. You can attempt a few clients at a high price or many clients at a smaller price. And both ways will work for different people. Negotiable also lets dancers assess the club atmosphere and use it to their advantage. If it's been a completely slow day, a dancer can lower her price point and start picking up the business. Other customers see repeat business as a can't-miss dancer and start buying LD's (I know it influences me when I see someone sitting all day compared to someone constantly getting taken to the back). If it's Masters week, a dancer can make her prices higher for the big rollers and make more than they would make if it was a set price.

• sinclair
    13 years ago
    I like fixed because then there is no arguing over price that may kill the mood or the possibility no agreement can be found. With negotiating I am worried that the better a deal I get for myself, the more lackluster the dances may be as the dancer pouts "she didn't get full price". I also noticed at many of these clubs that girls will collude in the dressing room not to go below a certain price. Any dancer found out to be offering for cheaper gets bitched out. I'll often hear, "Don't tell any other girls I'm doing this for only $XX per song." If none are willing to come down to my price I don't budge, just leave. With this economy, they should always be back later offering for less if they really need the money. There have been occasions where negociating has been very good to me though: getting $10 or $15 dances in clubs where all the girls are quoting $40 or 3/$100.
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    My preferences: Single laps/3-fers, fixed base price, tips to be varied per performance at the end. Private room, a base price for the room, dancer's terms and price negotiated before going in.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Sinclair good points bro ! But the same is also true with extras
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    never known of fixed prices. PP in greenville has a rule a stripper can't go less then $300 for a champain dance. That is the only fixed price I know of
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I mostly agree with GMD. If I feel that I'm getting good mileage/dollar value, it doesn't make that much of a difference to me.

With that said... I do think that negotiable prices are 'better' suited for when there is negotiable mileage. For just an average lapper there should be some level of price control just becasue it's less hassle.

Also, it depends on how the club is run. If the house is taking a fixed ammount out of each lapper, then the girls really can't negotiate even if they want to.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Everything is negotiable except for everything she wont negotiate
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Where is Price Line when you need it?
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    I like the buy one or two get on free specials, but not many clubs do this. I also like special night all dances at a lower price like a couple of clubs in the Detroit area. A club in Cocoa beach has $10 dances any and all the time. I actually spend more money in that club then in a $25 let's negotiate type of club.I have also had $5 a dance in a couple of Atlanta clubs and in a Miami club. They are just crazy.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    negotiable definitely.
    I read it's a myth that prices are not negotiable in many places. Some of my relatives get discounts wherever they shop at. We don't try this at Walmart but would definitely do it buying furniture with success.

I remember I once talked a pizza place into accepting a competitor's coupon and then I even got them to deliver it even though the coupon was for pick up only.

I got a couple of 2 for $20 lap dances just a few days ago from a good looking dancer. Plus some others at discount from what others pay. I like free better but that's usually only favorites dancing for free and they have been doing that more on their own without me saying anything. They want my continued business. Plus it's better to dance for free for one of those one minute partial songs the DJ plays rather than let me leave angry and charge me for a whole song. If the dancer sets the price, she can have me be agreeable that I'm getting a deal. If a club charges per song, I'll feel locked in and probably not agree to get any dances in the first place.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If I visit a club where prices are fixed, then I will get ticked off if a dancer argues prices are negotiable and tries to charge more.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    What usually happens in the negotiable clubs is that as a regular, you and the regular dancers agree on set prices and after that you just confirm the prices and get dances at the same price time after time regardless of any announced two for one specials. It's all the non regular guys who get charged extra who aren't aware that all the regulars and anyone who is ok with higher dance prices get routinely charged more. I have had a few dancers tell me they charge most other people more. I don't know if this is their way of making me feel special or if it's the truth. I've noticed late at night if dancers are desperate, they'll offer high contact lap dances at $10 per dance and once in a blue moon even less. I'll usually say no at that point anyway because I already had more than enough dances.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I'm with Che on this one. Also, I like bobvz's idea. There should be a Price Line for strip clubs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion