tuscl

ITC vs OTC

Monday, January 30, 2012 8:30 AM
Have a bit of a dilema and am soliciting advice. One of my favs provides me almost everything I want ITC and another does OTC only. Both are about equal in looks and talents but the work at the same club. The problem is they hate each other, enlivening my visits with unlimited sniping and SS. Other than finding a new club or trying to find out when just 1 is working, how would you handle this situation?

12 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Get rid of one or get one to work elsewhere if you don't want a lot of "Drama"! But that's just me. Others will surely tell you differently.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    To set the table a bit here, you're going to have some posters around here start up with the "they don't control you so do what you want" bullshit. Well, this is true as far as it goes, but you also do not control what what they do. Rarely have I seen a dancer go meekly when another dancer in honing in on her regular, paticularly when there is a certain amount of money and p4p involved. So, with that said, in my humble opinion your choices are: 1. Live with the drama if you are not going to change up your visit schedule; 2. Fire one of them if you are not willing to adjust your schedule AND do not want any drama; or 3. Find out when they each work without the other and plan your visits accordingly. I know that you did not want to hear option 3, but in my humble opinion you are not being realistic if you think that you are going to be able to maintain two p4p favs in the same club, and visit when they are both working, without some type of drama between the two of them. Now I suppose that you could try to manage this by talking to them upfront, letting each know who you are visiting on a certain day and make it very clear that you will pull your money if drama erupts, but I don't really give you good odds on that.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Get them both OTC and let them have it out,then offer great make-up sex with the three of you together...just say'in.....there are worse ideas!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I've had similar situations before, where I've had multiple faves at the same club. Perhaps one girl didn't care for one other, and let me know of her displeasure with that girl. I was usually able to go in at strategic times when the right combinations of girls are working. In your case, you're only dealing with two girls. Is there a time when you can go in when only one of them is working? Eventually, something will change--either their schedules, or one will go to another club.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    To expand a bit on rick's point 3, if one of them is exclusively ITC and the other exclusively OTC, then just go on days when only ITC girl is working, and then see OTC girl on other days. It won't completely eliminate the drama, but at least you won't have to watch them fight.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Go in the club with full tanks, see the ITC girl then see the other at an agreed time later? To be serious though, have you asked why they hate each other, do you have the time and/or inclination to be a mediator? Maybe if they resolved their differences 9if it can be done) you could start to enjoy some threesomes?
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I would agree with rickdugan. I know it sucks but you may have to change you schedule around if you want to enjoy the company of both of them drama free. Drama free is the key word
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Listening to SS and drama goes with the territory. Live with it or move on.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    1. This makes for a great & possiabley a bloody cat fight. But I agree with Stiletto.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^ Nothing sexier than a chick fight, especially when they start ripping each other's clothes off, pulling hair and bitch slapping each other silly... and of course, all leading up to you comforting the loser afterwards, lol
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I have two faves at a club and Rickdugan is on the money. His option #3 is the best choice. Otherwise you have to deal with drama. Shoot, you may still have to when third party girls tell either fave you were in on a night when she wasn't. boo
  • usmc
    12 years ago
    I recently switched favorites and it's been a little awkward. Think of finishing dances with one and having the other approach you immediately. Thankfully, they don't overlap that much when they work, but it's awkward nonetheless. Option 3, if possible, is the best option.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion