tuscl

smell

If a dancer positions her clothed crotch 2 inches from your nose during a dance and you can smell it, is that normal, or a sign of likely infection? Anyone know?

24 comments

• BadBitchesOnly
    13 years ago
    What does it smell like? If it smells like sweaty balls...back your nose away quickly.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    slightly musky, slightly fishy. Not like sweaty balls.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Well I'm nasty so when I'm in that situation I suck and lick the shit out of it !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Then I put my sweety balls in that pink pussy
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Juice, you put your balls in? You should try using your dick.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Juice, you put your balls in? You should try using your dick.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Certainly hygiene can play a role here. Maybe she doesn't wash her pussy very often.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I don't think it's normal. Probably a very common bacterial or yeast infection.

I've had more issues with bad breath than smelly pussies. Most veteran dancers have learned how to take care of their moneymakers.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    motor,

When you think of it, their mouth is what we deal with first, long before other orifices. Bad breath would be a deal breaker before I would ever sniff anything else. :)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    juice use your dick not your balls. most strippers takecare of them selfs. a smelly pussy = money loss
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    There is one dancer I've stopped dancing with because of a strange smell. It's not typical BO or even standard bad breath. And it's not a fishy smell. It's like garlic or rancid cooking oil. And it's just not something she ate. She ALWAYS smells like that. For a couple of years. Maybe her dog? Can't figure it out.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Words of wisdon from my departed mother "If it doesn't smell right. Don't eat it".
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    +1 shadowcat
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @gillydon: If it's only *slightly* musky, and *slightly* fishy, and you can't smell it until it gets that close, it's likely just the normal odor that comes with having a pussy. Unless she's fresh out of the shower, and hasn't exerted herself since then, there *will* be an odor. The fishy smell is not *always* an infection, especially if it's as slight as your post implies. It's when it starts getting to the rank tuna stage that it's a problem.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    what gmd said.
    If your nose is 2" away of course you're gonna smell something, unless her pussy is made out of plastic or something. Sheesh. Was this the first time the OP has ever been near pussy?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I would agree with gmd completely. 2 inches and you're likely to smell something faint, especially if she's been on the floor awhile. Any major fishy smells and something is wrong. Also, and this is gross, she may not be washing her g strings well. Also, fyi, a major fishy smell is not normal. That signals infection. OTHER smells are likely not an infection, but signals of her diet and not enough water. When I've been drinking too many energy drinks and not enough water, my pussy gets a sweet sugery smell. Alot of water and a well balanced diet is the key to a healthy smelling pussy.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Where else can you get such great gynecological advice, but on TUSCL !
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If it stinks stay away
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ DG: I don't consider myself an expert in the pussorial region of the female body. That's why I come here for information and an education. Now, if you want boobular advice, I'm the one to come to. I have the equivalent of a college degree in boobology.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Following on what Stiletto said..I've noticed a lot of times it is the outfit the stripper is wearing that smells terrible.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    What's wrong with dipping my hair ass balls up in their ???
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @juice - I was laughing till the "the hairy ass balls" part. Then I kinda cringed .
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I've never been able to shove my balls up her ass but thanks for the suggestion
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Personally, I find a *little* odor, of the right type, to be intensely erotic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion