tuscl

New Survey: What Kind of Club Do You Prefer

Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:02 PM
Responses to the first survey ([view link]) where very good and I've posted the updated results. Taking some of the suggestions on how to improve the survey style, I've created another. This one is about the type of club TUSCL prefer <a href="[view link] here to take the survey and tell us what type of club you like best!</a>

19 comments

• txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I prefer the ones that are open.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Funny . . . very funny . . . now take the D*** survey
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    bar options: I don't care. I don't drink but have no problem with others drining.
  • Nobodyhere
    12 years ago
    Wheres the brothel option?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    You forgot the "nothing matters except for the presence of hot naked women" option on almost every question. :))
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I thought it was a kool survey I just wanted the options for the menu u know : hand job, blow job, full sex, anul sex, cum on face, cum in pussy, cum on shoe kind of options ! That's part of the club man !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Also maybe a survey of prices to...just to see what we all would love to pay for the menu ? Good one ! Yes I know :b
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    One where all Xtras are available & all Dancers are 9 or above! LMAO
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    50 questions
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Two questions for JE 1) Are you going to post the poll results soon. 2) Who/what is your avatar supposed to represent?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I took the survey. I often club hop. So I chose no club type for my favorite because I could not pick more than one.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Minnow Will post the results later tonight . . . and my avatar is how I see myself . . . A Victorian Officer and Gentleman Rogue (it's Sir Harry Flashman, who would fit right in with this crowd)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuckmyface!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    58 Responses Location Downtown 20.7% Suburban 51.7% Airport 8.6% Other 19.0% Anywere with hot women and hot dances Don't care clubs with plenty of parking, lights, and security Rustic Cabin Clubs located in downtown but not near an airport None of these matter except as far as they affect safety. doesn't matter much Style of Club Gentleman's Club 22.4% Traditional Strip Club 56.9% Neighborhood Bar 3.4% Lap Dance Club 5.2% Biker Bar ('nuff said) 1.7% Lingerie Modeling Studio 0.0% Massage Parlor/Spa 1.7% Other 8.6% I like multiple types. Shit holes yes they exist! prefer mix of stage and lapdances, preferably nude Brothel under the guise of a Strip Club depends on city Level of Nudity on Stage/in VIP Bikini 3.4%/1.7% Pasties/G-string 0.0%/0.0% Topless 20.7%/19.0% Nude 75.9%/79.3% Offerings at the Bar Juice Bar 10.5% BYOB 15.8% Beer 5.3% Beer and Wine 1.8% Full Bar 66.7% Offerings from the Kitchen No Food Needed 37.9% Bar Food (popcorn, nuts, pretzels) 6.9% Appetizers (wings, nachos, fries) 20.7% Sandwiches 3.4% Full Menu 27.6% Fine Dining 3.4% Club Features that are a Positive/a Negative Free Parking 94.7%/0.0% Valet Parking 5.3%/48% Limo Pickup (free) 15.8%/2.0% Limo Pickup (charge) 3.5%/6.0% Membership (required) 0.0%/66.0% No Cover (daytime) 57.9% /2.0% No Cover (anytime) 49.1% /2.0% Separate Cover for VIP 7.0%/34.0% Waitresses 56.1%/6.0% Restroom Attendant 8.8%/22.0% Separate Lap Dance Area (semi-private) 45.6%/0.0% Private Lap Dance Area 86.0%/2.0% Champagne Room 33.3%/6.0% Limo Dances 5.3%/2.0% Shower Dances 7.0%/1.0% Hot Tub Experience 14.0%/6.0% 2-4-1 Dances (or similar) 61.4%/2.0% Couples Welcome 26.3%/2.0% Amateur Night 28.1%/8.0% Feature Dancers 22.8%/16.0% Theme Nights 33.3% /12.0% "No Gang Colors" Policy 40.4%/6,0% Dress Code (minimal) 57.9%/12% Dress Code (strict) 10.5%/40.0% Non-Smoking (entire club) 59.6%/10.0% Smoking Allowed (entire club) 10.5%/50.0% I was surprised by a few of these numbers – especially that nearly 2/3 of respondents wanted smoke-free clubs, and for half the lack of a non-smoking are was a negative. How the times they are a changin’. There was a strong preference for private over semi-private lap dance areas. While most respondents preferred some type of food be served, a plurality did not need any thing to munch on (so far as food goes). Traditional Strip Clubs beat out upscale Gentlemen’s Clubs by about 2 to 1 – not really a surprise I suppose as the $$$ go further at the latter. Probably the same reason 2-4-1’s were so popular!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    A surprise for me that 27% preferred full menu of food. I never thought it would even be that high.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    As a sports fan I love stats. Thanks For the effort !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I agree with motor thanx man Motor I saw "full menu" and thought it ment sex!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Lol juice man
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Call me old school, but smoking and bars go together! Might as well visit a non-alcohol club!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion