tuscl

$100 cum bonus

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:46 PM
So for you guys that patron some these non extras clubs to the it might happen clubs ! Ever try a $100 cum bonus just to see what the fuck happens ?....example : you agree on 3 songs for $45 then you say but if for some reason I cum you get a extra $100......I haven't done this yet but I'm wanting to soon....I've got a few clubs I want to see what happens : ) what you guys thank ?

15 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    They should be trying anyways so no need to add a bonus. If they aren't get dances from a different girl.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I agree dougster but what I'm hoping for is to be in one of these non extras clubs and get one of these girls to slide over that g string and fuck big daddy !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ITC FS is hot to me ! And it gets hotter when she ain't suposed to be doing it !
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Do what you want, juice, but it's a waste of time and money.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    3 songs for $45 where is that?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Juice just go to Godivas in Greenville. Its a lot faster & eayser
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vince....your right I just still have a lot of rookie in me Gator....you just got to look around and talk....of the top of my head is pp in greenvill and columbia south carolina.....but some places have could have it listed higher and with a little talking it gets dropt......example if had $12.50 vip lappers at a local (treasure) club and normal price is $25....some times they run specials and others you just got to ask : )
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang my friend I agree %100 : )
  • sirjacksalot
    12 years ago
    thanks for the idea. I might have to put it in my playbook!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    They'll just try to get more money out of you and either have you spend a lot extra on a champagne room or if the dancer already wants to meet up with you, just meet up away from the club. Unless you find some quiet deserted club where the dancer is free to do whatever she wants. My best experiences in a club have come when a club was almost empty. That unfortunately is rare for me. Well if you just want to drink, party and see lots of naked girls, it's ok. I usually don't even ask for things to happen and they do on occasion. A couple of dancers in the past have been a lot more sexually aggressive with me and didn't tell me what I had coming. Other dancers tell me what they'll do if they get me alone. I'd probably have a bunch of std's if I hooked up with every dancer that wanted to but they aren't all my type anyway. If they are my type and say something like they don't have a boyfriend, then that just makes me think they are going to cling to me like crazy. Might get free sex though. Free until she wants me to buy her something.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Who knows, you might get lucky.
    12 years ago
    I've had variations of this work many times over the years. Almost always involves hand in pants not fs though but there is not an experienced dancer I have met who couldn't make that a magical few minutes.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    623.....thanks man : ]
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    What club was this again with the 3 for $45?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pp (platnum plus) it can also be found in follies and other fine establishments ! Like yo mamma's house ! Oooooooo! : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion