tuscl

Help wanted.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A Port St. Lucie strip bar wants to put Casey Anthony to work.

The Body Talk bar made the offer over the weekend through a sign, “Hey Casey We Are Hiring,” WPBF in West Palm Beach reports. The TV station called the bar, and the manager said, “We're hiring dancers, and she seems to be qualified.”

It sounds like a Carl Hiaasen novel, doesn't it?

People magazine has reported that Anthony is living in Port St. Lucie. Tatsha Robertson, a senior editor at People Magazine, told CNN's “Early Start” this morning how writer Steve Helling figured out Anthony's whereabouts. She is serving a year's probation for check fraud somewhere in Florida.

“He has good sources. He's been covering Casey since the very beginning,” Robertson told CNN. “We got a strong idea where she is. We think she's living by herself. And she's doing a lot. She's talking to counselors, to pastors…so I think our sources are pretty tight.”

Anthony might need that bar job, because she has told her probation officer she remains unemployed. “She has no way of making any money right now,” Robertson told CNN.

In July, Anthony was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

18 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I don't think I'd get any dances from her.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Good way to lose customers. That bitch is despised by most people.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    That could be a easy hit.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "That bitch is despised by most people"

How would "Most People" feel if THEY were the recipient of those kind of feelings after they were ACQUITTED of a Crime by a jury of Peers. Hmm...
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Sounds like harrassment to me. Did anyone call OJ and offer him a job as a male dancer?
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Most people are stupid, half informed, and petty. I am no apologist, and I am betting the story is even more convoluted and strange than we think. I do think it would be hell of a stupid for her to take on stripping live in a bar. I have no doubt someone would rush past any kind of security and pop off a round in her.

However, making a strip video and making it available only to a strip club who would run it for some bucks might work.

The other option is web cam work, but I am thinking she is gonna run into some real nuts doing that - but she would be walking away with their money....
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    "Sounds like harrassment to me. Did anyone call OJ and offer him a job as a male dancer?"

Perhaps it is discrimination against OJ? :)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    hey DG long time no see. As for the topic. That would be interesting to see
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Do you believe most people would recognize her in the dim light in a strip club? I probably wouldn't but I never followed the trial either.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Casey has a killer body. That's not my opinion, it's her daughter's. Better for Casey to work in a strip club than a day care center.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I thought she was stamping out license plates?
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I'll admit it - Casey does have a most fuckable body. Just keep the sharp objects locked in the cabinet and keep an adoption agency on speed dial.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I thought she was stamping out license plates?"

That's only for convicted persons gatorfan, NOT for those who were ACQUITTED of a Crime. Might be different on your Planet.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    She did a little check fraud too: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-2… But she is on probation for that.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    She was been aquitted by the jury, Due process worked. But it's still my right to dislike her. It's guaranteed by the Constitution. And she's ugly too.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "But it's still my right to dislike her"

It SURE is.

Put yourself in her shoes. Would you like All those people HATING your GUTS. Think about it...
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    deogol - Don't forget to play the "race card" too. :-)
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    m00tpoint: deogol - Don't forget to play the "race card" too. :-)

Fuck yea man - why do you think they made Feb Black History month ... that's right - shortest damn month of the year!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion