tuscl

is it to hard to ask ? realy !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I was back in my home town getting some lappers and I told the girl to start jacking me and she looked like I said go and kill some one ! Wtf ! This is why the juice travels !

8 comments

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    Is your home town in Amish country?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Juice here in NC any stripper cought tradeing sex for money faces a $5000 fine or 5 years in jail
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    The last time I told a dancer something, she thought I said something else because it was so hard to hear. Is your hometown in Asheville?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shark fuckin yes !....wish it was greenville sc : )

Bang...then what happens to girls in south carolina ? Those girls are awsome.....I don't even need to ask......I walk in and they start jacking me with a order of coke : )
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Just don't ask them about geography questions. I remember one dancer told me it took her several hours to get from Columbia SC to Spartanburg. I said I could travel that distance in less than two hours. Maybe only an hour and 20 to 30 minutes or so. She then looks puzzled and says "how fast are you going?" She insisted it took her several hours. I think she was confused thinking Columbia was near the coast near Myrtle Beach.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    shark that fuckin made me spit my cookies and milk out of my face ! LMFAO ! Its so true tho : )
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Well some dancers know geography. If a dancer says it only takes a short amount of time to get from like Fayetteville NC to Greenville, SC, I might ask how fast she is driving. If she says something like 95, that explains that.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol ! That shit cracked me all kinds of up shark aka jaws !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion