Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Daddysgirl ???

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

What happen to Daddysgirl ??? I miss you love !!!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

She's out looking for you. When you went off the grid, she asked the same thing 'bout you.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

She's out lookin' for you.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Awwwwww! Maybee I need to back off grid and find my baby !

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I don't recall the movie or actor, but the line was something like, "You can't talk to her. Her mouth is full of my cock." I'm not saying that is were DG is, but she could be if she wishes.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol clubber !......we need to club some man.....shadow 2 ! I'm headed to follies soon !

Profile picture for rrbill
rrbill
•

I think the actor was Danny DeVito and the girl that was asked for was "Debbie", but I don't remember the movie.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Daddys ! Ooooooo! Daddys ! Come out ! Come out ! Were ever you are !......................toss my salid juice : )

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

rrbill,

I think you have the actor, as I recall. The movie, "Ruthless People". Not sure if that's where the line came from, however.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

rrbill,

Found it...

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

That's funny!!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

juice, I thought you and Daddysgirl were the same person.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Dougster I wish ! If I was I would so cream pie my pussy right now !

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement