tuscl

Getting patted down

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
My favorite club has started patting down customer as they enter. The good news is that it is being down by attractive females. After getting patted down...err felt up, I tipped her a dollar down her ample top.

Ok clubber - tell them your experience. LOL.

20 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    More and more Detroit clubs are starting routine patdowns at night because of the shootings.
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    did she ask if that was 'a gun in your pocket ... or were you just pleased to...er... see her' ?

sounds like a good start to your night!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Cheeks in the Dayton area has a metal detector. I did get quick pat down going into Private Dancer here in Columbus by a male staff. A few months later there was a shooting outside of the Private Dancer posted in the news and later on TUSCL discussion.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I would walk out before being patted down. If safety is a concern, the club needs to buy a metal detector.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    motorhead, at the Private Dancer they collected the $10 cover charge and THEN did the pat down. Kind of screwed out of $10 cover if you wanted to walk out instead of being patted down.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'd prefer a metal detector. But I try NOT to be patronizing a Club where a pat down or a metal detector is something that is needed. And if I were to go to an area that was "Bad", I would ONLY go in the Afternoon. NEVER NEVER ever at night. Putting my Health/Life in Danger in an after Dark visit to a Club that uses either a pat down or a metal detector because of the dangerousness of the surrounding area would be COMPLETE & totally STUPID of me.

Perhaps other people would rather tempt Fate & Luck. NOT me.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow....so did she pat you down for one song or was that two : )
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I remember in the old days some clubs wound have signs on the door that said "no guns, knives, chains, biker colors"

I guess signs don't work anymore. And I don't think even metal detectors kept out those guys robbing Detroit clubs last spring reportedly totin' an AK-47.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I went out to the front door (stayed inside) to get a cell connection to check on work. She was patting down some guy. I started back in and asked if she wanted to pat me down. She said. "You didn't go outside." I told her, she could pat me down anytime. Damn it all, she just laughed.

Alucard,

They have metal detectors as well as the pat down.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I haven't been patted down in a long time. However I did have a dancer immediately feel me at one club to see what I might be hiding before I even sat down. I think she knew what she was feeling. Maybe a covert inspection?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Aww shucks, Clubber :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Walked into the local Classie Lady, and they wanted me to empty my pockets. Since I had a pair of rubbers, a finger vibe, my pocket knife and, unfortunately, my pistol. The latter would have gotten me thrown in jail, but the others were also not something I wanted to reveal either. I haven't been back, even not packing.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    The only club where I have seen this is a club in Edmonton, of all places. I was spared the intrusion of the patdown because of my elderly portly figure. That particular club was having trouble with gang 'disagreements'.

It seems that I did not fit the profile of suspected gang members.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    The clubs on Eight Mile in Detroit all seem to pat down now, but not the ones by the airport. Some of the bottom end Toledo clubs too. I'm not sure what the point is. The shootings in the news have all happened outside.

Wouldn't carrying a pistol into VIP interfere with the dances?
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    lol they just wave me through. They really don't have much of a choice, if there are no "dressed" females available to do it.
    Believe me - I'd LOOOOOVE to have one of the dancer's come out and pat me down. Hell - she can do a gyno exam while she's at it if she wants too!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    darn i guess i have to to leave my gun home bummer
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    You guys and gal have it all wrong. I pat down the dancers once I get in! (Now back to the Miss America Pageant. It's still on, on the west coast.)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya bang and my fuckin crossbow !..............ball sack juice : )
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    lol Club_Goer's got it right!
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    as long as she's attractive....

TSA checkpoints would be a lot more fun too if the 'random' searches we done by hotties
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion